Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I can not say anything about genpact they have good management skills and employees are very approachable every was great company but one thing was the increase of pay or salary annually was only 6%
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Sometimes long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Too much politics, you have no voice if the supervisors are not fond of you. Esp the HR, they're too biased, they don't understand their role as the mediator for all other employees.
Salary / Benefits
It's a great time working with Genpact. They motivate me to become the best version of myself thru trainings, seminars and workshops. People around me were unselfish in providing knowledge and resources.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay here especially the benefits & compensation. The management is really great in handling their employees. A very conducive environment really good for growth.
Salary / Benefits
People are friendly management are great you will not feel intimidated hiring process is fast benefits are great incentives are impressive great environment supports are given
Pros
This Company is the best for newbies
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Genpact is one of the best paying BPOs has an array of financial, health and technical accounts. They got great trainers, managers and team leads. They got user friendly tools, best sleeping quarters accomodations, shower and restroom facilities, game room, great pantries, accessible transport facilities. I had recently processed my retirement when I reached 60 years old.
Pros
Free coffee, chocolate or tea beverages and soup at the pantry.
Cons
exhaustive long hours of inbound calls .
Salary / Benefits
It was a blast working with Genpact I was able to study while working. Cool boss and lot of fun and engagement team. I can recommend the company for begginers and undergraduate who is willng to study while workong.
Salary / Benefits
Good company for someone who doesn't have any bpo experience. Great training platform for fresh graduates!! Low compensation! Unstable. What I do like about this company is that if you did not pass the metrics requirement, they will align you to other LOB that matches your skills. They have a good retention strategies.
Salary / Benefits
Its not that difficult, the interview was fine and the hiring process is strict actually their BGC is strict so others find it difficult for it to pass
Salary / Benefits
I started at GENPACT as a 18 year old young man. It was intermediating and frustrating that it took a while for me to figure out the system of the business especially handling my account, CITI Best Buy. Though, it didn't stop from learning and providing the best of my abilities. It was a group effort and I enjoyed my time there.
Salary / Benefits
I've been with Genpact for 9 years and 6 months now, I have learned a lot in terms of managing a team, how to deal with different type of people despite the fact of the diverse culture.
Salary / Benefits
You only have to be yourself. Just feel free to express yourself. Be jolly and be smart to answer questions. The people in Genpact was so nice theyre really making sure you know your work. The training was fun. You will not feel that you are an employee from the boss they are all nice.
Salary / Benefits
Currently I am loving my job and this is one of the best jobs that I have encountered. Relax no stress just a little. Enjoy and having fun while at work.
Salary / Benefits
Can be too politically-driven oftentimes. Lots of background check done which I personally think is unnecessary. management favors close pals, partners, and tenured instead of being fair with individuals. Serves NTE as if the employee already committed an infraction.
Pros
Sleeping quarters & showers
Cons
Low salary for newbies, red tape, too much politics
Salary / Benefits
working in Genpact is just relaxed, the only thing i notice is that G is always ramping down, once you've been art of that you will be unpaid after 30 days, no work no pay policy until you will have the account
Salary / Benefits
its pretty good, can't complain. it was my first job so the salary was not high, but i did learn a lot about the industry which is what is important i think.
Salary / Benefits
Does not value tenure of employees. Eliminates old employees over the junior employees. Give a lot of opportunities esp by assingning employees to work abroad
Salary / Benefits
Genpact is really a good training ground. They just havent noticed those people from the management side if they are still following our code of conduct.
Salary / Benefits
Low basic salary and allowance compared to other BPO companies. Outbound Healthcare accounts are less stressful here. They don't give a lot of bonuses.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
The company provides great quality when it comes to service and employee engagement. Genpact extends training if necessary for employees that needs more guidance and clarification and enlightenment on their tasks. Genpact is a reliable company for those who seek a long-term employment.
Salary / Benefits
I worked there for a project based contract for about two months. It may be short but it was fun and we have learned a lot of things. We even have the opportunity to travel abroad to another Genpact office to perform our task. I am very grateful for the short but meaningful stay in Genpact.
  1. Employee Reviews