Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines66 reviews

Lots of Knowledge to have

You will be facing a lot of challenges upon entering, learning and mastering the entire Production process and your important role within your department and you'll develop your own decision making and professionalism because of your co-workers.

Pros

Free meal, trainings and there are room for improvement

Cons

co workers and the Assistant Manager

a very challenging yet fulfiling job

It was a very challenging at first but when you get the gist and actually started to understand the given task to you, you'll realize the fun part of working in Gardenia.

Pros

Free Lunches, Excellent Trainings, Free Loaf Bread everyday

Cons

3 yrs Training Bond, Require 6 days of shifting schedule.

Challenging/ Innovative Workplace

Good working environment with friendly co-workers and management. A lot of challenge at work that will give you a chance to advance and grow professionally.

productivty

I'm a field auditor to check the shelf life of the items . to insure they drop it complete the stores. and to finish outlets needed to audit. send reports

Pros

free transpo

Cons

8 hours

very cleane compony

everyday in the morning i go to warehouse to inventory of raw materials and packaging materials.the management is good very clean compony because gardenia is bread manufacturing

Pros

free meal

Cons

12 hours

Company gives a lot of trainings.

I travel every day, visit the store every other day. I see to it that we deliver fresh bread every day and pulled out the old breads to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.

Pros

Free rides

Cons

Long hours of work

Productive and fun workplace

I learned anything about baking science. I improved my management and people handling skills. I meet hardworking and intelligent friends. I learned more about process troubleshooting and planning.

Pros

Free bread

Cons

6 days workweek

I,enjoy my work because the management is very productive,carefull and the salary is very advanced.

My daily call time is 8;00 am in the morning,i learned to push my products and assist customer,the management is always told us for the cleanliness of store and to help my co workers...

Trustworthy and friendly

My previous employer treat me pair, she teach me different kind of work load and ideas about work and life, she know how to handle the salesman and trucker very well.I like how they treat their employee they are very generous and friendly. The hardest part that i feel on my job is that when we have a operation every season of the year we work very hard from time to time even in rest day. but despite on that i know that this is the part of our job.

good employees relation, cooperation to each other

in our department logistics we don't have over time, but we work more than 12 hours per day. i learn to adjust my self to work every night and day. our management is always say that they are studying our request to have over time. our co-workers is nice people, cooperation and working as a team. dealing with heavy traffic every day. i enjoy to travel every night and day.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

long hours of work

Challenging and fun plaxe to work.

It is a great expericene for me to work at Gardenia. I have learned many things especially when working at field. I learned how to interact with different kinds of people, on how to handle and manage them.

Good work experience gained

A typical food manufacturing, with great people, improvement is working in progress in term of system. Constant growth of the business. The people are not afraid to share their knowledge and skills.

Pros

free lucnh

Cons

long hour of work

sport feast

- three shift- morning, afternun and night shift. - Hot and heavy type of work. - the management is always conduct seminar every year and also have a monthly meeting. and my hardest part there at the workplace if there are troubles of machine and if I have a partner in the area is not cooperates well to you. Christmas Party and out-ting of the the company is the enjoyable part of my work experience in Gardenia.

Pros

free meal worth of P35.00 per day

Cons

at least 8 hr work time and above depend on production order

Provides good benefits, good training ground for a fresh graduate, competitive nature of work

>Work at Gardenia demands keen eyes for details and urgency from each employee >Requires efficiency and proactive attitude from all employees >Workforce is very young >Fast turnover of employees >A good training ground for fresh graduates

Pros

Free Lunches, Free of Charge Bread everyday, Shuttle Service

Cons

Assign tasks beyond job description, Long hours of work, Prevents life and work balance

My co-workers are fun to get along with especially after work.

Although my work requires me to get up as early as 3am and go home at around 7 or 8pm, I can say that its still a good place to work. The Company appreciates and recognizes my effort. I get to receive commendations every time I reaches my quota. They give bonuses.

Pros

Healthcare benefits, insurance, meal allowance, bonus

Cons

Sometimes require long hours of work.

my product is bread to be distribute to all Store

every day you came to your feedeer(Feedeer is the big truck that distribute to the smallest truck) to get the bread this is the hardest because it is the evening day. I learned so many things to be patient to costumer,to learn how to deal to costumer etc. my co worker is so friendly, the enjoyable part is to new place that you travel every day to other place, this is the enjoyable is this job travel,

Pros

free food

Cons

Enjoy and its great to work with them

Enjoy and fun to work with my co-employees everyday especially to my boss, which is very cool and undertstanding. Though 100% need to pretty sure that all employees day worked has been included on the payroll for computation. Must be accurate and precise. The hardest part is bank transaction online through debit account.

Pros

Free Lunch/Bread everyday, with Medicard/Bonus

Cons

Mandatory Overtime for our payroll section

I learned a vast of knowledge

I gain a vast of knowledge in this company. The people are approachable. I feel family in this company. I learned many things from them. They share their knowledge to everyone.

Very competitive and challenging work place; highly rewarding and fulfilling

Working at Gardenia has been both challenging and rewarding. A work day is filled with different situations where one's skills will be put to the test. Normal process troubles require one to be resourceful to be able to solve different problems. Decision making skill is very much utilized. The wok is demanding physically and mentally as reports are regularly required. The job is highly rewarding. The feeling of accomplishment after the day's work is an incomparable feeling. The happiness that result from being able to help and motivate one's subordinates is unparalleled.

Pros

challenging work place, rewarding

Cons

long hours of work is required from time to time

Fun workplace with nice people

My typical day at work is facing the computer all day. Validates collection receipts encoded in Oracle. I have nice co-workers that can be easily get along with. they are helpful and kind. the hardest part of my job is to meet the deadlines, the bulk number of transactions and the manual process of operations (sales).

Pros

Meal Allow, Shuttle Service, medicine Allow

Cons

extended hours

productive and gain experience

good in overall. gaining also experience and learned about tour guide especially for the kids. co-workers are also okay

Pros

free bread sometimes

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?