Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines51 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Gardenia company is good company in the Philippines it has more good quality products that very much good also gardenia Bakeries Philippines is one of the biggest companies in the Philippines it has more than thousands employee have.
Salary / Benefits
Enjoy and fun to work with my co-employees everyday especially to my boss, which is very cool and undertstanding. Though 100% need to pretty sure that all employees day worked has been included on the payroll for computation. Must be accurate and precise. The hardest part is bank transaction online through debit account.
Pros
Free Lunch/Bread everyday, with Medicard/Bonus
Cons
Mandatory Overtime for our payroll section
Salary / Benefits
I gain a vast of knowledge in this company.
The people are approachable.

I feel family in this company.

I learned many things from them.

They share their knowledge to everyone.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Gardenia has been both challenging and rewarding.

A work day is filled with different situations where one's skills will be put to the test.

Normal process troubles require one to be resourceful to be able to solve different problems. Decision making skill is very much utilized.

The wok is demanding physically and mentally as reports are regularly required.

The job is highly rewarding. The feeling of accomplishment after the day's work is an incomparable feeling.

The happiness that result from being able to help and motivate one's subordinates is unparalleled.
Pros
challenging work place, rewarding
Cons
long hours of work is required from time to time
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work is facing the computer all day. Validates collection receipts encoded in Oracle. I have nice co-workers that can be easily get along with. they are helpful and kind. the hardest part of my job is to meet the deadlines, the bulk number of transactions and the manual process of operations (sales).
Pros
Meal Allow, Shuttle Service, medicine Allow
Cons
extended hours
Salary / Benefits
good in overall. gaining also experience and learned about tour guide especially for the kids. co-workers are also okay
Pros
free bread sometimes
Salary / Benefits
always pressure, adjust your personalities in the different age group of people, nice and fair, very approachable and fun to be with,
distribute the goods in a bad weather conditions. a party after achieving the targets.
Salary / Benefits
As Quality Assurance Officer my typical day at work depends on what shift you are because we have three shifts a day and it changes every week. My body clock changes every week and its manageable. I always see my work positively. I enjoyed every part of the process that I handle. One thing that amazed me while working there is that the company will push you to the limit and will bring out the best in you at work. I was trained hands on- from start to finish of the production. From the receiving of raw materials,quality checking,in line process,documentation,sensory evaluation was taught and being practiced everyday. I was then given privilege of attending seminars and lectures about HACCP,GMP,ISO Certification,Sensory Evaluation and other related topic that will help us to learn more about our profession at work. I was then blessed by good co workers and bosses that mold me to be the best of what i do though there are some who tried to pull me down but I don't mind as long as I do my job and nobody is harmed I'm good. I think the best part of my job is that I was able to exert and use my everyday learning wisely and I'm happy.
Pros
free lunch and transportation
Cons
shifting hours
Salary / Benefits
I studied for a diploma in Electro-Mechanics..I was able to apply knowledge I gained on the course to do my job better.
Pros
good benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working in a shifting schedule with the duration of 8 hours, my day at work starts with preparation of whole day's task schedule. If I'm working on receiving and analysis of raw materials, calibration of all laboratory equipments are done first, followed by water analysis ans preparation of samples for pending analysis. If a raw material is ready at the receiving area for inspection and sampling, I proceed there as necessitated. In process products are also analyzed as brought at the lab by in-line monitoring QA personnel. From time to time, coworkers at the lab would come for short chit chats during which information and samples and brought in the lab regarding any other materials which needs to be analyzed. If it is audit week, we conduct inter-department audits - SSOP and IQA. The supervisors, usually come in at 8 in the morning and we conduct short reporting of the condition of the posts (that is line/production or receiving and analysis of raw materials) where we are working. And then when everything is done and finished (which sometimes requires rendering of overtime especially when there's lack of employees due to absences/vacation leave) we write our endorsements for the next shift QA, clean our post/workplace and bid everyone a good day. The hardest of the job I may say would be lack of employees which requires us to frequently render last minute overtimes, cutting off our personal plans. The best part of the job is apart from daily professional fulfillment is the people I work with, friends I made in the past 3 years, all of whom I will never forget. Those little talks - more...
Pros
free lunches and shuttle service
Cons
long work hours
Salary / Benefits
to operate the mixer machine for sponge and dough..
the most enjoyable part of my is to work hard with good quality of my product ,,,

the hardest part of my job is to bake the bread into the oven,,,,