Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines62 reviews

Lots of Knowledge to have

You will be facing a lot of challenges upon entering, learning and mastering the entire Production process and your important role within your department and you'll develop your own decision making and professionalism because of your co-workers.

Pros

Free meal, trainings and there are room for improvement

Cons

co workers and the Assistant Manager

Its a good company

Gardenia is a good company . They have a great taste of bread. With my experience , I learn how to socialixze people and know myself . Its a great experience indeed.p

Satisfying co-employees

The company itself is great and co-workers as well. But not the salary. Having a good relationship and experience between end-users. But I'm looking for more challenging role.

It was a great experience working at gardenia

It was a great experience working at Gardenia. I've learned a lot and gain new set of skills. It was a big challenge for me since its not all about creating graphic design but also I need to consider how to market them.

Pros

They offered good salary and benefits

Cons

Too far from home

A company that full of challenges

Working at Gradenia gave me a lot of challenges and opportunity to learn more about purchasing process and procedures, I also had good times my fellow workers there. it just happened that my work loads already not appropriate on salary.

Pros

Free Shuttle, 1 loaf Bread, and meal Allowance

Cons

Don't have a chance to health card.

Productive,fun

Working @gardenia bakeries is fun. A lot of things has been Learned through working experience A good colleagues are @ my side supporting And built a good relationship with them.

Pros

Free lunch

Great Company and management

Visit schools located in Bulacan to offer Gardenia products Presenting and sampling to the School Representative Telemarketing and phone calls to update business proposal Prepare weekly reports regarding the status and send to our Sales Coordinator

I learn so much about being a technical staff

I learn so much about being a technical staff. I learn to have more patience even if some of the staff in other department under estimate our skills.

Very fun workplace,

Great opportunity and experience to work in a company like gardenia, so much fun and learnings. marketing department is a one of the busy department.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Long Hours, duty on holidays

Workplace is good

Workplace is good and many process is automatic you only have to do is wait for the process you are going to do.,the locker room is nice with CCTV and the canteen is also good with free breads.

Pros

Free breads at canteen

Productive with high pressure at work

Production area is hot. You'll learn the right documentation and in-line process checking. Pressure at co-workers because they laughed at your errors

Pros

Free meal

Cons

10 mins break

It is a fun workplace and my english skills have improvement

The most enjoyable at Gardenia is to communicate different people for example foreigner , Even my nose is bleeding i try to communicate those people with nice appearance

fun workplace

good environment as well as good people to work with, they know how to get along, especially for the new ones, they understand your shortcomings, and very patience

Overloaded work with good benefits

The culture of the company will test your emotional, physical and mental limits. Do not be fooled by the impression of overwhelming benefits. Unorganized administration.

Pros

Free bread, free meal, shuttle service

Cons

Long hours, stressful coworkers and admin, unhappy culture

productive work and a comfortable colleagues.

More on Documentation such as Scanning and tagging Files. Updating the Bread code or the DSC Number to be validate. The hardest part when the DSC number or code is Missing in the stock room.

Pros

free lunch

Good company,good workplace

Very nice plant,good people very kind management,always open to others concerned,I'm happy to work because the people of this company is very loyal to all members.

Pros

Free alowances, benifits

Cons

Minimum hours

Good management,all the staff are equal to all their employees,we have good salary.they know how to handle their people.yearly they have summer outing.I loved to work in gardenia.

Pros

Free transpo.alllowance

a very challenging yet fulfiling job

It was a very challenging at first but when you get the gist and actually started to understand the given task to you, you'll realize the fun part of working in Gardenia.

Pros

Free Lunches, Excellent Trainings, Free Loaf Bread everyday

Cons

3 yrs Training Bond, Require 6 days of shifting schedule.

Challenging/ Innovative Workplace

Good working environment with friendly co-workers and management. A lot of challenge at work that will give you a chance to advance and grow professionally.

productivty

I'm a field auditor to check the shelf life of the items . to insure they drop it complete the stores. and to finish outlets needed to audit. send reports

Pros

free transpo

Cons

8 hours

very cleane compony

everyday in the morning i go to warehouse to inventory of raw materials and packaging materials.the management is good very clean compony because gardenia is bread manufacturing

Pros

free meal

Cons

12 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
  • Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.