Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines51 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Gardenia company is good company in the Philippines it has more good quality products that very much good also gardenia Bakeries Philippines is one of the biggest companies in the Philippines it has more than thousands employee have.
Salary / Benefits
good environment as well as good people to work with, they know how to get along, especially for the new ones, they understand your shortcomings, and very patience
Salary / Benefits
The culture of the company will test your emotional, physical and mental limits. Do not be fooled by the impression of overwhelming benefits. Unorganized administration.
Pros
Free bread, free meal, shuttle service
Cons
Long hours, stressful coworkers and admin, unhappy culture
Salary / Benefits
More on Documentation such as Scanning and tagging Files. Updating the Bread code or the DSC Number to be validate. The hardest part when the DSC number or code is Missing in the stock room.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Very nice plant,good people very kind management,always open to others concerned,I'm happy to work because the people of this company is very loyal to all members.
Pros
Free alowances, benifits
Cons
Minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
Good management,all the staff are equal to all their employees,we have good salary.they know how to handle their people.yearly they have summer outing.I loved to work in gardenia.
Pros
Free transpo.alllowance
Salary / Benefits
It was a very challenging at first but when you get the gist and actually started to understand the given task to you, you'll realize the fun part of working in Gardenia.
Pros
Free Lunches, Excellent Trainings, Free Loaf Bread everyday
Cons
3 yrs Training Bond, Require 6 days of shifting schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment with friendly co-workers and management. A lot of challenge at work that will give you a chance to advance and grow professionally.
Salary / Benefits
I'm a field auditor to check the shelf life of the items .
to insure they drop it complete the stores.

and to finish outlets needed to audit. send reports
Pros
free transpo
Cons
8 hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
everyday in the morning i go to warehouse to inventory of raw materials and packaging materials.the management is good very clean compony because gardenia is bread manufacturing
Pros
free meal
Cons
12 hours
Salary / Benefits
I travel every day, visit the store every other day. I see to it that we deliver fresh bread every day and pulled out the old breads to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
Pros
Free rides
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
I learned anything about baking science. I improved my management and people handling skills. I meet hardworking and intelligent friends. I learned more about process troubleshooting and planning.
Pros
Free bread
Cons
6 days workweek
Salary / Benefits
My daily call time is 8;00 am in the morning,i learned to push my products and assist customer,the management is always told us for the cleanliness of store and to help my co workers...
Salary / Benefits
My previous employer treat me pair, she teach me different kind of work load and ideas about work and life, she know how to handle the salesman and trucker very well.I like how they treat their employee they are very generous and friendly. The hardest part that i feel on my job is that when we have a operation every season of the year we work very hard from time to time even in rest day. but despite on that i know that this is the part of our job.
Salary / Benefits
in our department logistics we don't have over time, but we work more than 12 hours per day.
i learn to adjust my self to work every night and day.

our management is always say that they are studying our request to have over time.

our co-workers is nice people, cooperation and working as a team.

dealing with heavy traffic every day.

i enjoy to travel every night and day.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
It is a great expericene for me to work at Gardenia. I have learned many things especially when working at field. I learned how to interact with different kinds of people, on how to handle and manage them.
Salary / Benefits
A typical food manufacturing, with great people, improvement is working in progress in term of system. Constant growth of the business. The people are not afraid to share their knowledge and skills.
Pros
free lucnh
Cons
long hour of work
Salary / Benefits
- three shift- morning, afternun and night shift.
- Hot and heavy type of work.

- the management is always conduct seminar every year and also have a monthly meeting. and my hardest part there at the workplace if there are troubles of machine and if I have a partner in the area is not cooperates well to you. Christmas Party and out-ting of the the company is the enjoyable part of my work experience in Gardenia.
Pros
free meal worth of P35.00 per day
Cons
at least 8 hr work time and above depend on production order
Salary / Benefits
>Work at Gardenia demands keen eyes for details and urgency from each employee
>Requires efficiency and proactive attitude from all employees

>Workforce is very young

>Fast turnover of employees

>A good training ground for fresh graduates
Pros
Free Lunches, Free of Charge Bread everyday, Shuttle Service
Cons
Assign tasks beyond job description, Long hours of work, Prevents life and work balance
Salary / Benefits
Although my work requires me to get up as early as 3am and go home at around 7 or 8pm, I can say that its still a good place to work. The Company appreciates and recognizes my effort. I get to receive commendations every time I reaches my quota. They give bonuses.
Pros
Healthcare benefits, insurance, meal allowance, bonus
Cons
Sometimes require long hours of work.
Salary / Benefits
every day you came to your feedeer(Feedeer is the big truck that distribute to the smallest truck) to get the bread this is the hardest because it is the evening day. I learned so many things to be patient to costumer,to learn how to deal to costumer etc. my co worker is so friendly, the enjoyable part is to new place that you travel every day to other place, this is the enjoyable is this job travel,
Pros
free food