Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Salary & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

Satisfying co-employees

The company itself is great and co-workers as well. But not the salary. Having a good relationship and experience between end-users. But I'm looking for more challenging role.
Salary / Benefits

They expect you to study everything on your own. Toxic environment, no career progression, small salary.

The higher ups are too stuck up to their positions they take it to the heart if you weren’t able to greet them “sir” or “ma’am.” That makes it a very toxic, non collaborative environment. They ask too much revision that it is already unnecessary. They just want their employees to do all this type of works that is HONESTLY NOT VALUE ADDING. Too overworked. You can expect to work up to 16 hrs a day. Too underpaid. Expect to bring some of your works at home just to be able to finish the enormous amount of deadlines. Then not get paid for it. Very corny and cringe-worthy company, go see for yourself if you want to work here. I honestly do not recommend you to, esp for fresh graduates. Everything you’re gonna learn is just Excel. Lol. Expect to stay at your current position for the yearssss to come. This workplace is very political. They promote who have been there the longest, not on who’s the most competent.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, underpaid, no benefits

NO work life balance

There is no work-life balance since you work overtime with one day off only. The company management will tell you what to do and you'll figure out everything on your own. If you raised a certain concern, you will address and correct it by yourself. Some colleagues need training on manners and professionalism as well.
Salary / Benefits

It was a great experience working at gardenia

It was a great experience working at Gardenia. I've learned a lot and gain new set of skills. It was a big challenge for me since its not all about creating graphic design but also I need to consider how to market them.

Pros

They offered good salary and benefits

Cons

Too far from home
Salary / Benefits

A company that full of challenges

Working at Gradenia gave me a lot of challenges and opportunity to learn more about purchasing process and procedures, I also had good times my fellow workers there. it just happened that my work loads already not appropriate on salary.

Pros

Free Shuttle, 1 loaf Bread, and meal Allowance

Cons

Don't have a chance to health card.

Productive,fun

Working @gardenia bakeries is fun. A lot of things has been Learned through working experience A good colleagues are @ my side supporting And built a good relationship with them.

Pros

Free lunch

Very fun workplace,

Great opportunity and experience to work in a company like gardenia, so much fun and learnings. marketing department is a one of the busy department.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Long Hours, duty on holidays

Workplace is good

Workplace is good and many process is automatic you only have to do is wait for the process you are going to do.,the locker room is nice with CCTV and the canteen is also good with free breads.

Pros

Free breads at canteen
Salary / Benefits

Overloaded work with good benefits

The culture of the company will test your emotional, physical and mental limits. Do not be fooled by the impression of overwhelming benefits. Unorganized administration.

Pros

Free bread, free meal, shuttle service

Cons

Long hours, stressful coworkers and admin, unhappy culture

Good company,good workplace

Very nice plant,good people very kind management,always open to others concerned,I'm happy to work because the people of this company is very loyal to all members.

Pros

Free alowances, benifits

Cons

Minimum hours

Jobs at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

See more jobs
Salary / Benefits

Good management,all the staff are equal to all their employees,we have good salary.they know how to handle their people.yearly they have summer outing.I loved to work in gardenia.

Pros

Free transpo.alllowance

very cleane compony

everyday in the morning i go to warehouse to inventory of raw materials and packaging materials.the management is good very clean compony because gardenia is bread manufacturing

Pros

free meal

Cons

12 hours
Salary / Benefits

My co-workers are fun to get along with especially after work.

Although my work requires me to get up as early as 3am and go home at around 7 or 8pm, I can say that its still a good place to work. The Company appreciates and recognizes my effort. I get to receive commendations every time I reaches my quota. They give bonuses.

Pros

Healthcare benefits, insurance, meal allowance, bonus

Cons

Sometimes require long hours of work.

productive and gain experience

good in overall. gaining also experience and learned about tour guide especially for the kids. co-workers are also okay

Pros

free bread sometimes

Productive & fun workplace

I studied for a diploma in Electro-Mechanics..I was able to apply knowledge I gained on the course to do my job better.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits
  • Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.
  • Pay & Benefits