Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines72 reviews

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

If you have no choice

It's known company but it's kinda tiring because if no weekends off. Overtime and holidays work. No salary increase and no growth career. Sometimes people are kinda rude.

Pros

Fee lunch, frre bread

Cons

No growth, low. Salary

*A good company with good benefits*Free bread*Free meal allowance*Challenging *Good training ground

If you are a competitive type and achiever type this company is not for you

Gardenia is actually a good company for regular employee because of the benefits but if the employee is ideal, achiever, competitive, goal oriented, this is not the company for you. This is where old employee who dont like to work much stays. there is a lot of improvement but people tend to ignore even management. they are okay as long as they can meet capacity of bread. safety here is so weak considering that the most needed in this kind of manufacturing is safety since environment of production are all have risks.

Pros

Good food in canteen, with Free of charge bread, with around 13-15 SL and 13-15 VL, free birthday treats, nice HMO package, with 13th month pay and bonus

Cons

long hours 12 hours shifting, slow growth

Promotes work-life balance.

An organization that helps you grow on your profession. With great compensation and benefit package.Promotes healthy competition. Provides free trainings and seminars.Maximize potential talents.

Pros

Meal Allowance and Shuttle Service

A great place to work

Gardenia offers endless opportunities to explore and advance your career. They truly have a heart to its employees which is reflected on their great benefits package. During the pandemic, Gardenia played a great role and gave us continuous support. Majority of its employees are approachable and very supportive. Its really a wonderful experience to be part of this multinational company.Pros: free lunch, free breads, product discounts, free HMO, free shuttle, rice subsidy, unlimited breads, free vitamins, performance bonus, opportunities for promotion

Good working environment, and excellent top management decision-making skills.

Company is underrated, comparing this to other Companies (that's earning almost triple their business), Gardenia has a heart for its employees by giving a lot of perks and benefits, free one loaf of bread everyday, fixed and very high discount to all breads available in their bread store, 100% Company-shouldered HMO, high-premium Life Insurance, monthly rice custody, increasing no. of leaves based on tenure, free one dependent for HMO once you reach a certain x no. of years, very good commission and incentive program for sales, very high monthly gas allowance(almost unlimited, no need to reimburse), unlimited toll fees, fixed monthly allowance, free top-of-the-line cellphone, free meals everyday, hassle-free company car assignment to Managerial levels and Sales, annual bonus, performance incentive, regular shuttle service, fixed and allocated representation budget assigned and deposited in a credit card, Christmas package with rice, Birthday package (assorted breads), unlimited free breads in the canteen, yearly uniform and a lot of t-shirts and bread samples from time to time and a lot more!Majority of Supervisory-level below employees are approachable and fun to be with. Work culture may not be as professional as it seems, but the Top management's excellent and very bright decision-making skills make this Company the no.1 and still the Market Leader in the bread industry.

They expect you to study everything on your own. Toxic environment, no career progression, small salary.

The higher ups are too stuck up to their positions they take it to the heart if you weren’t able to greet them “sir” or “ma’am.” That makes it a very toxic, non collaborative environment. They ask too much revision that it is already unnecessary. They just want their employees to do all this type of works that is HONESTLY NOT VALUE ADDING. Too overworked. You can expect to work up to 16 hrs a day. Too underpaid. Expect to bring some of your works at home just to be able to finish the enormous amount of deadlines. Then not get paid for it. Very corny and cringe-worthy company, go see for yourself if you want to work here. I honestly do not recommend you to, esp for fresh graduates. Everything you’re gonna learn is just Excel. Lol. Expect to stay at your current position for the yearssss to come. This workplace is very political. They promote who have been there the longest, not on who’s the most competent.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, underpaid, no benefits

Unhealthy work environment in Mabalacat Branch

Higher position personnels (production supervisors) are very unprofessional and untruthful when conducting reports about machine downtimes even if it was their fault, they are blaming it to others that's why the main problem was not address properly. There's is no future for the starting company for having persons like them.

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

No insurance, No HMO, 10 pesos meal allowance, not employee- friendly

NO work life balance

There is no work-life balance since you work overtime with one day off only. The company management will tell you what to do and you'll figure out everything on your own. If you raised a certain concern, you will address and correct it by yourself. Some colleagues need training on manners and professionalism as well.

Satisfying co-employees

The company itself is great and co-workers as well. But not the salary. Having a good relationship and experience between end-users. But I'm looking for more challenging role.

It was a great experience working at gardenia

It was a great experience working at Gardenia. I've learned a lot and gain new set of skills. It was a big challenge for me since its not all about creating graphic design but also I need to consider how to market them.

Pros

They offered good salary and benefits

Cons

Too far from home

A company that full of challenges

Working at Gradenia gave me a lot of challenges and opportunity to learn more about purchasing process and procedures, I also had good times my fellow workers there. it just happened that my work loads already not appropriate on salary.

Pros

Free Shuttle, 1 loaf Bread, and meal Allowance

Cons

Don't have a chance to health card.

Productive,fun

Working @gardenia bakeries is fun. A lot of things has been Learned through working experience A good colleagues are @ my side supporting And built a good relationship with them.

Pros

Free lunch

Very fun workplace,

Great opportunity and experience to work in a company like gardenia, so much fun and learnings. marketing department is a one of the busy department.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Long Hours, duty on holidays

Workplace is good

Workplace is good and many process is automatic you only have to do is wait for the process you are going to do.,the locker room is nice with CCTV and the canteen is also good with free breads.

Pros

Free breads at canteen

Productive with high pressure at work

Production area is hot. You'll learn the right documentation and in-line process checking. Pressure at co-workers because they laughed at your errors

Pros

Free meal

Cons

10 mins break

Overloaded work with good benefits

The culture of the company will test your emotional, physical and mental limits. Do not be fooled by the impression of overwhelming benefits. Unorganized administration.

Pros

Free bread, free meal, shuttle service

Cons

Long hours, stressful coworkers and admin, unhappy culture

Good company,good workplace

Very nice plant,good people very kind management,always open to others concerned,I'm happy to work because the people of this company is very loyal to all members.

Pros

Free alowances, benifits

Cons

Minimum hours

Good management,all the staff are equal to all their employees,we have good salary.they know how to handle their people.yearly they have summer outing.I loved to work in gardenia.

Pros

Free transpo.alllowance

a very challenging yet fulfiling job

It was a very challenging at first but when you get the gist and actually started to understand the given task to you, you'll realize the fun part of working in Gardenia.

Pros

Free Lunches, Excellent Trainings, Free Loaf Bread everyday

Cons

3 yrs Training Bond, Require 6 days of shifting schedule.

My co-workers are fun to get along with especially after work.

Although my work requires me to get up as early as 3am and go home at around 7 or 8pm, I can say that its still a good place to work. The Company appreciates and recognizes my effort. I get to receive commendations every time I reaches my quota. They give bonuses.

Pros

Healthcare benefits, insurance, meal allowance, bonus

Cons

Sometimes require long hours of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. in popular locations

• Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.
  • Salary & Benefits