Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
This place is very toxic. Very difficult to talk to other departments in terms of coordination. Integrity of employees are very questionable. Think before you apply here.
Salary / Benefits
Most of my co-supervisors at Production department are toxic, badmouthing to each others and backstabbing each other. Office personnel are good and vice versa of production workers.
Salary / Benefits
There is no work-life balance since you work overtime with one day off only. The company management will tell you what to do and you'll figure out everything on your own. If you raised a certain concern, you will address and correct it by yourself. Some colleagues need training on manners and professionalism as well.
Salary / Benefits
Environment and workload is really stressful but what I learned in Gardenia is that appreciation and acceptance is the key for a happy workplace......
Salary / Benefits
Very nice plant,good people very kind management,always open to others concerned,I'm happy to work because the people of this company is very loyal to all members.
Pros
Free alowances, benifits
Cons
Minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
Good management,all the staff are equal to all their employees,we have good salary.they know how to handle their people.yearly they have summer outing.I loved to work in gardenia.
Pros
Free transpo.alllowance
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment with friendly co-workers and management. A lot of challenge at work that will give you a chance to advance and grow professionally.
Salary / Benefits
everyday in the morning i go to warehouse to inventory of raw materials and packaging materials.the management is good very clean compony because gardenia is bread manufacturing
Pros
free meal
Cons
12 hours
Salary / Benefits
I learned anything about baking science. I improved my management and people handling skills. I meet hardworking and intelligent friends. I learned more about process troubleshooting and planning.
Pros
Free bread
Cons
6 days workweek
Salary / Benefits
My daily call time is 8;00 am in the morning,i learned to push my products and assist customer,the management is always told us for the cleanliness of store and to help my co workers...
Salary / Benefits
in our department logistics we don't have over time, but we work more than 12 hours per day. i learn to adjust my self to work every night and day. our management is always say that they are studying our request to have over time. our co-workers is nice people, cooperation and working as a team. dealing with heavy traffic every day. i enjoy to travel every night and day.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
- three shift- morning, afternun and night shift. - Hot and heavy type of work. - the management is always conduct seminar every year and also have a monthly meeting. and my hardest part there at the workplace if there are troubles of machine and if I have a partner in the area is not cooperates well to you. Christmas Party and out-ting of the the company is the enjoyable part of my work experience in Gardenia.
Pros
free meal worth of P35.00 per day
Cons
at least 8 hr work time and above depend on production order