Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

Quality Assurance Analyst4 reviews
Philippines4 reviews

Lots of Knowledge to have

You will be facing a lot of challenges upon entering, learning and mastering the entire Production process and your important role within your department and you'll develop your own decision making and professionalism because of your co-workers.

Pros

Free meal, trainings and there are room for improvement

Cons

co workers and the Assistant Manager

Productive with high pressure at work

Production area is hot. You'll learn the right documentation and in-line process checking. Pressure at co-workers because they laughed at your errors

Pros

Free meal

Cons

10 mins break

Productive and indeed a continious fun learning job.

As Quality Assurance Officer my typical day at work depends on what shift you are because we have three shifts a day and it changes every week. My body clock changes every week and its manageable. I always see my work positively. I enjoyed every part of the process that I handle. One thing that amazed me while working there is that the company will push you to the limit and will bring out the best in you at work. I was trained hands on- from start to finish of the production. From the receiving of raw materials,quality checking,in line process,documentation,sensory evaluation was taught and being practiced everyday. I was then given privilege of attending seminars and lectures about HACCP,GMP,ISO Certification,Sensory Evaluation and other related topic that will help us to learn more about our profession at work. I was then blessed by good co workers and bosses that mold me to be the best of what i do though there are some who tried to pull me down but I don't mind as long as I do my job and nobody is harmed I'm good. I think the best part of my job is that I was able to exert and use my everyday learning wisely and I'm happy.

Pros

free lunch and transportation

Cons

shifting hours

Good working environment, training and career opportunities for improvement, though personal/social life is often overlooked due to tight schedule and

Working in a shifting schedule with the duration of 8 hours, my day at work starts with preparation of whole day's task schedule. If I'm working on receiving and analysis of raw materials, calibration of all laboratory equipments are done first, followed by water analysis ans preparation of samples for pending analysis. If a raw material is ready at the receiving area for inspection and sampling, I proceed there as necessitated. In process products are also analyzed as brought at the lab by in-line monitoring QA personnel. From time to time, coworkers at the lab would come for short chit chats during which information and samples and brought in the lab regarding any other materials which needs to be analyzed. If it is audit week, we conduct inter-department audits - SSOP and IQA. The supervisors, usually come in at 8 in the morning and we conduct short reporting of the condition of the posts (that is line/production or receiving and analysis of raw materials) where we are working. And then when everything is done and finished (which sometimes requires rendering of overtime especially when there's lack of employees due to absences/vacation leave) we write our endorsements for the next shift QA, clean our post/workplace and bid everyone a good day. The hardest of the job I may say would be lack of employees which requires us to frequently render last minute overtimes, cutting off our personal plans. The best part of the job is apart from daily professional fulfillment is the people I work with, friends I made in the past 3 years, all of whom I will never forget. Those little talks -

Pros

free lunches and shuttle service

Cons

long work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Reviews by Location

• Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.
  • Quality Assurance Analyst
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?