Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Reviews for Production Supervisor

Production Supervisor4 reviews
Philippines4 reviews

Poor work life balance

Excessive absenteeism on rank and file workers, management side are almost unable to control that issue. Management is not investing on improving on data entry system (ERP), you yourself will develop your own system on google sheets

Pros

Free bread every day

Toxic co-workers and too much politics

Most of my co-supervisors at Production department are toxic, badmouthing to each others and backstabbing each other. Office personnel are good and vice versa of production workers.

Productive and fun workplace

I learned anything about baking science. I improved my management and people handling skills. I meet hardworking and intelligent friends. I learned more about process troubleshooting and planning.

Pros

Free bread

Cons

6 days workweek

Very competitive and challenging work place; highly rewarding and fulfilling

Working at Gardenia has been both challenging and rewarding. A work day is filled with different situations where one's skills will be put to the test. Normal process troubles require one to be resourceful to be able to solve different problems. Decision making skill is very much utilized. The wok is demanding physically and mentally as reports are regularly required. The job is highly rewarding. The feeling of accomplishment after the day's work is an incomparable feeling. The happiness that result from being able to help and motivate one's subordinates is unparalleled.

Pros

challenging work place, rewarding

Cons

long hours of work is required from time to time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Reviews by Location

• Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.
  • Production Supervisor