Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Reviews in Biñan City

Biñan City37 reviews

Lots of Knowledge to have

You will be facing a lot of challenges upon entering, learning and mastering the entire Production process and your important role within your department and you'll develop your own decision making and professionalism because of your co-workers.

Pros

Free meal, trainings and there are room for improvement

Cons

co workers and the Assistant Manager

Promotes work-life balance.

An organization that helps you grow on your profession. With great compensation and benefit package.Promotes healthy competition. Provides free trainings and seminars.Maximize potential talents.

Pros

Meal Allowance and Shuttle Service

Underpaid and stressful

14 hours a day is normal. Expect to work like that everyday with unrealistic deadlines. No career progression as well. Slow paced and very manual. Expect to work from 8am-10pm everyday.

A great place to work

Gardenia offers endless opportunities to explore and advance your career. They truly have a heart to its employees which is reflected on their great benefits package. During the pandemic, Gardenia played a great role and gave us continuous support. Majority of its employees are approachable and very supportive. Its really a wonderful experience to be part of this multinational company.Pros: free lunch, free breads, product discounts, free HMO, free shuttle, rice subsidy, unlimited breads, free vitamins, performance bonus, opportunities for promotion

Best working environment

A positive working environment is a workplace that promotes employee safety, growth and goal attainment. These environments are most conducive to a successful workforce as they encourage employees to perform to their highest ability. Companies can achieve a positive working environment by focusing on their overall culture, supporting employee growth and making employees feel safe and comfortable.

Pros

. Good working environment

Cons

. Manual

Poor work life balance

Excessive absenteeism on rank and file workers, management side are almost unable to control that issue. Management is not investing on improving on data entry system (ERP), you yourself will develop your own system on google sheets

Pros

Free bread every day

They expect you to study everything on your own. Toxic environment, no career progression, small salary.

The higher ups are too stuck up to their positions they take it to the heart if you weren’t able to greet them “sir” or “ma’am.” That makes it a very toxic, non collaborative environment. They ask too much revision that it is already unnecessary. They just want their employees to do all this type of works that is HONESTLY NOT VALUE ADDING. Too overworked. You can expect to work up to 16 hrs a day. Too underpaid. Expect to bring some of your works at home just to be able to finish the enormous amount of deadlines. Then not get paid for it. Very corny and cringe-worthy company, go see for yourself if you want to work here. I honestly do not recommend you to, esp for fresh graduates. Everything you’re gonna learn is just Excel. Lol. Expect to stay at your current position for the yearssss to come. This workplace is very political. They promote who have been there the longest, not on who’s the most competent.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, underpaid, no benefits

toxic, stressful, too old. DO NOT GO TO THIS COMPANY

Too old, too manual, too traditional. Forced on a specific dress code. What is this. Highschool?Very manual, and expect employees to make up for the company’s lack of technology. Your employees are not robots. Going home after 12hrs of work is considered early. You’re viewed as lazy. Toxic environment. You may think they are nice, but people stab you in the back. This is such a toxic company. Stay away. There are better companies out there. TOOK a year before I get health insurance. Maybe even more. This is such a joke.No career progression.

Productive and challenging experience.

You need to put more patience and eagerness to finish the daily tasks, it needs a lot of hardwork to do the job but at the end of the day you gain an achievement.

Pros

Free meal and transportation allowance.

Cons

Fast paced and quick decisions needed to finish the job.

Loads of work but with the best people you may have

Fun years with good people around. Management continue to pursue new projects that means adding up new workloads for the employees. A bit demanding job that may sacrifice family time, rest and leisure.

Pros

good relationships and happy people

Cons

overtime culture and manual reporting - poor systems and process for new projects

Toxic co-workers and too much politics

Most of my co-supervisors at Production department are toxic, badmouthing to each others and backstabbing each other. Office personnel are good and vice versa of production workers.

So stressfull

In this company I encoutered some of the receipt was wrong address and some of them was in wrong dates . but in this case you need to have a patience and do what they want to finish your qouta .

Toxic

This place is very toxic. Very difficult to talk to other departments in terms of coordination. Integrity of employees are very questionable. Think before you apply here.

Will really give you a strong employment background

Environment and workload is really stressful but what I learned in Gardenia is that appreciation and acceptance is the key for a happy workplace......

Productive and the workplace was clean.

Inside the Production Area of Gardenia was clean and so good to work here because all industrial machines are fully automated. All products of gardenia was world class and the taste of all breads that they made is so clean and so good.

Satisfying co-employees

The company itself is great and co-workers as well. But not the salary. Having a good relationship and experience between end-users. But I'm looking for more challenging role.

It was a great experience working at gardenia

It was a great experience working at Gardenia. I've learned a lot and gain new set of skills. It was a big challenge for me since its not all about creating graphic design but also I need to consider how to market them.

Pros

They offered good salary and benefits

Cons

Too far from home

A company that full of challenges

Working at Gradenia gave me a lot of challenges and opportunity to learn more about purchasing process and procedures, I also had good times my fellow workers there. it just happened that my work loads already not appropriate on salary.

Pros

Free Shuttle, 1 loaf Bread, and meal Allowance

Cons

Don't have a chance to health card.

Great Company and management

Visit schools located in Bulacan to offer Gardenia products Presenting and sampling to the School Representative Telemarketing and phone calls to update business proposal Prepare weekly reports regarding the status and send to our Sales Coordinator

Very fun workplace,

Great opportunity and experience to work in a company like gardenia, so much fun and learnings. marketing department is a one of the busy department.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Long Hours, duty on holidays

It is a fun workplace and my english skills have improvement

The most enjoyable at Gardenia is to communicate different people for example foreigner , Even my nose is bleeding i try to communicate those people with nice appearance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits