Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.
View all Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. reviews

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Review

Yes very productive

I enjoyed my work as a promodiser at gardenia bakeries inc.. Sometimes challenge and some time relax,, i meet so many new friend thier other is from a costumers.There product is very saleable coz its always fresh and new, so its not hard to sell..

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Its a good company

Gardenia is a good company . They have a great taste of bread. With my experience , I learn how to socialixze people and know myself . Its a great experience indeed.p
Same role

Good management,all the staff are equal to all their employees,we have good salary.they know how to handle their people.yearly they have summer outing.I loved to work in gardenia.

Pros

Free transpo.alllowance
Same location

sport feast

- three shift- morning, afternun and night shift. - Hot and heavy type of work. - the management is always conduct seminar every year and also have a monthly meeting. and my hardest part there at the workplace if there are troubles of machine and if I have a partner in the area is not cooperates well to you. Christmas Party and out-ting of the the company is the enjoyable part of my work experience in Gardenia.

Pros

free meal worth of P35.00 per day

Cons

at least 8 hr work time and above depend on production order

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.
  • Yes very productive