Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.
Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Review

sport feast

August 28, 2016
- three shift- morning, afternun and night shift. - Hot and heavy type of work. - the management is always conduct seminar every year and also have a monthly meeting. and my hardest part there at the workplace if there are troubles of machine and if I have a partner in the area is not cooperates well to you. Christmas Party and out-ting of the the company is the enjoyable part of my work experience in Gardenia.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free meal worth of P35.00 per day
Cons
at least 8 hr work time and above depend on production order
September 27, 2019
Same role
Machine Operator (Former Employee) - Biñan City
Inside the Production Area of Gardenia was clean and so good to work here because all industrial machines are fully automated. All products of gardenia was world class and the taste of all breads that they made is so clean and so good.
July 9, 2017
Same role
Machine Operator (Former Employee) - Laguna international industrial park
Very nice plant,good people very kind management,always open to others concerned,I'm happy to work because the people of this company is very loyal to all members.
Pros
Free alowances, benifits
Cons
Minimum hours
January 29, 2020
Same location
Promodiser (Former Employee) - Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
I enjoyed my work as a promodiser at gardenia bakeries inc.. Sometimes challenge and some time relax,, i meet so many new friend thier other is from a costumers.There product is very saleable coz its always fresh and new, so its not hard to sell..