Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.
View all Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. reviews

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Review

It is a great expericene for me to work at Gardenia. I have learned many things especially when working at field. I learned how to interact with different kinds of people, on how to handle and manage them.

Salary / Benefits

Same location

Challenging and fun plaxe to work.

Lots of Knowledge to have

You will be facing a lot of challenges upon entering, learning and mastering the entire Production process and your important role within your department and you'll develop your own decision making and professionalism because of your co-workers.

Pros

Free meal, trainings and there are room for improvement

Cons

co workers and the Assistant Manager

Poor work life balance

Excessive absenteeism on rank and file workers, management side are almost unable to control that issue. Management is not investing on improving on data entry system (ERP), you yourself will develop your own system on google sheets

Pros

Free bread every day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits
  • Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.
  • Environment and workload is really stressful but what I learned in Gardenia is that appreciation and acceptance is the key for a happy workplace