Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. logo
Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines59 reviews

Salary / Benefits

Working Nature is ok but boss wasn't.

Working nature is very ok, but the boss wasn't, this due that he knew everything that he even visit the area. He didn't even listen to us, about the ideas we want to deal, he keep our mouth because he knows everything.

Pros

free lunch and transportation

Cons

flexible
Salary / Benefits

They expect you to study everything on your own. Toxic environment, no career progression, small salary.

The higher ups are too stuck up to their positions they take it to the heart if you weren’t able to greet them “sir” or “ma’am.” That makes it a very toxic, non collaborative environment. They ask too much revision that it is already unnecessary. They just want their employees to do all this type of works that is HONESTLY NOT VALUE ADDING. Too overworked. You can expect to work up to 16 hrs a day. Too underpaid. Expect to bring some of your works at home just to be able to finish the enormous amount of deadlines. Then not get paid for it. Very corny and cringe-worthy company, go see for yourself if you want to work here. I honestly do not recommend you to, esp for fresh graduates. Everything you’re gonna learn is just Excel. Lol. Expect to stay at your current position for the yearssss to come. This workplace is very political. They promote who have been there the longest, not on who’s the most competent.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, underpaid, no benefits

toxic, stressful, too old. DO NOT GO TO THIS COMPANY

Too old, too manual, too traditional. Forced on a specific dress code. What is this. Highschool?Very manual, and expect employees to make up for the company’s lack of technology. Your employees are not robots. Going home after 12hrs of work is considered early. You’re viewed as lazy. Toxic environment. You may think they are nice, but people stab you in the back. This is such a toxic company. Stay away. There are better companies out there. TOOK a year before I get health insurance. Maybe even more. This is such a joke.No career progression.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and challenging experience.

You need to put more patience and eagerness to finish the daily tasks, it needs a lot of hardwork to do the job but at the end of the day you gain an achievement.

Pros

Free meal and transportation allowance.

Cons

Fast paced and quick decisions needed to finish the job.

Not so good experience

Supervisors isn't listening to us operators, poor management, and they'll end your contract without notice and solid reason....,...........,...............

Pros

Free vitamins, bread, free uniform

Cons

Poor management, toxic

Unhealthy work environment in Mabalacat Branch

Higher position personnels (production supervisors) are very unprofessional and untruthful when conducting reports about machine downtimes even if it was their fault, they are blaming it to others that's why the main problem was not address properly. There's is no future for the starting company for having persons like them.

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

No insurance, No HMO, 10 pesos meal allowance, not employee- friendly
Salary / Benefits

Loads of work but with the best people you may have

Fun years with good people around. Management continue to pursue new projects that means adding up new workloads for the employees. A bit demanding job that may sacrifice family time, rest and leisure.

Pros

good relationships and happy people

Cons

overtime culture and manual reporting - poor systems and process for new projects
Salary / Benefits

Toxic co-workers and too much politics

Most of my co-supervisors at Production department are toxic, badmouthing to each others and backstabbing each other. Office personnel are good and vice versa of production workers.
Salary / Benefits

Good

Gardenia company is good company in the Philippines it has more good quality products that very much good also gardenia Bakeries Philippines is one of the biggest companies in the Philippines it has more than thousands employee have.
Salary / Benefits

It is a great expericene for me to work at Gardenia. I have learned many things especially when working at field. I learned how to interact with different kinds of people, on how to handle and manage them.

Jobs at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

See more jobs

So stressfull

In this company I encoutered some of the receipt was wrong address and some of them was in wrong dates . but in this case you need to have a patience and do what they want to finish your qouta .

NO work life balance

There is no work-life balance since you work overtime with one day off only. The company management will tell you what to do and you'll figure out everything on your own. If you raised a certain concern, you will address and correct it by yourself. Some colleagues need training on manners and professionalism as well.
Salary / Benefits

productive and collaborative working team

Competitive and collaborative with workforce, individually assigned in task with different learnings aside from that working a friendly workplace which I like most

Yes very productive

I enjoyed my work as a promodiser at gardenia bakeries inc.. Sometimes challenge and some time relax,, i meet so many new friend thier other is from a costumers.There product is very saleable coz its always fresh and new, so its not hard to sell..
Salary / Benefits

You need to intelligent and active movement.

All this above is the only way to keep your performance in the level of quality and reliability of your company.. And this company can provide a great service to your customers and customers with the best of the most reliable and affordable price. We offer a great selection of products and services for your company with the highest quality and best customer services...

Toxic

This place is very toxic. Very difficult to talk to other departments in terms of coordination. Integrity of employees are very questionable. Think before you apply here.
Salary / Benefits

Will really give you a strong employment background

Environment and workload is really stressful but what I learned in Gardenia is that appreciation and acceptance is the key for a happy workplace......
Salary / Benefits

Productive and the workplace was clean.

Inside the Production Area of Gardenia was clean and so good to work here because all industrial machines are fully automated. All products of gardenia was world class and the taste of all breads that they made is so clean and so good.

Its a good company

Gardenia is a good company . They have a great taste of bread. With my experience , I learn how to socialixze people and know myself . Its a great experience indeed.p

Satisfying co-employees

The company itself is great and co-workers as well. But not the salary. Having a good relationship and experience between end-users. But I'm looking for more challenging role.
Salary / Benefits

It was a great experience working at gardenia

It was a great experience working at Gardenia. I've learned a lot and gain new set of skills. It was a big challenge for me since its not all about creating graphic design but also I need to consider how to market them.

Pros

They offered good salary and benefits

Cons

Too far from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits
  • Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.