Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc.

Gardenia Bakeries (Phils.) Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines51 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Gardenia company is good company in the Philippines it has more good quality products that very much good also gardenia Bakeries Philippines is one of the biggest companies in the Philippines it has more than thousands employee have.
Salary / Benefits
It is a great expericene for me to work at Gardenia. I have learned many things especially when working at field. I learned how to interact with different kinds of people, on how to handle and manage them.
Salary / Benefits
In this company I encoutered some of the receipt was wrong address and some of them was in wrong dates . but in this case you need to have a patience and do what they want to finish your qouta .
Salary / Benefits
There is no work-life balance since you work overtime with one day off only. The company management will tell you what to do and you'll figure out everything on your own. If you raised a certain concern, you will address and correct it by yourself. Some colleagues need training on manners and professionalism as well.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and collaborative with workforce, individually assigned in task with different learnings aside from that working a friendly workplace which I like most
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my work as a promodiser at gardenia bakeries inc.. Sometimes challenge and some time relax,, i meet so many new friend thier other is from a costumers.There product is very saleable coz its always fresh and new, so its not hard to sell..
Salary / Benefits
All this above is the only way to keep your performance in the level of quality and reliability of your company..
And this company can provide a great service to your customers and customers with the best of the most reliable and affordable price. We offer a great selection of products and services for your company with the highest quality and best customer services...
Salary / Benefits
This place is very toxic. Very difficult to talk to other departments in terms of coordination. Integrity of employees are very questionable. Think before you apply here.
Salary / Benefits
Environment and workload is really stressful but what I learned in Gardenia is that appreciation and acceptance is the key for a happy workplace......
Salary / Benefits
Inside the Production Area of Gardenia was clean and so good to work here because all industrial machines are fully automated.
All products of gardenia was world class and the taste of all breads that they made is so clean and so good.
Salary / Benefits
Gardenia is a good company . They have a great taste of bread. With my experience , I learn how to socialixze people and know myself . Its a great experience indeed.p
Salary / Benefits
The company itself is great and co-workers as well. But not the salary. Having a good relationship and experience between end-users. But I'm looking for more challenging role.
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience working at Gardenia. I've learned a lot and gain new set of skills. It was a big challenge for me since its not all about creating graphic design but also I need to consider how to market them.
Pros
They offered good salary and benefits
Cons
Too far from home
Salary / Benefits
Working at Gradenia gave me a lot of challenges and opportunity to learn more about purchasing process and procedures, I also had good times my fellow workers there. it just happened that my work loads already not appropriate on salary.
Pros
Free Shuttle, 1 loaf Bread, and meal Allowance
Cons
Don't have a chance to health card.
Salary / Benefits
Working @gardenia bakeries is fun.
A lot of things has been

Learned through working experience

A good colleagues are @ my side supporting

And built a good relationship with them.
Pros
Free lunch
Visit schools located in Bulacan to offer Gardenia products
Presenting and sampling to the School Representative

Telemarketing and phone calls to update business proposal

Prepare weekly reports regarding the status and send to our Sales Coordinator
Salary / Benefits
I learn so much about being a technical staff. I learn to have more patience even if some of the staff in other department under estimate our skills.
Salary / Benefits
Great opportunity and experience to work in a company like gardenia, so much fun and learnings.
marketing department is a one of the busy department.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Long Hours, duty on holidays
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is good and many process is automatic you only have to do is wait for the process you are going to do.,the locker room is nice with CCTV and the canteen is also good with free breads.
Pros
Free breads at canteen
Production area is hot.
You'll learn the right documentation and in-line process checking. Pressure at co-workers because they laughed at your errors
Pros
Free meal
Cons
10 mins break
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable at Gardenia is to communicate different people for example foreigner , Even my nose is bleeding i try to communicate those people with nice appearance