GameOps Inc.

Philippines21 reviews

Clear
2.3Salary & Benefits

Good for starters

this work is good for starters, for those who seek experience. also, you're required to work 12 hours shift for 4 days and you will have 3 days off but you will be needing to go to work if someone is absent from your team

Pros

4 days work and 3 days off

Cons

12 hours shift, management politics, higher management

Good starting for entry level applicants but there is no room for growth here

Good company for starters. However, there is no job security here even if you are a long-time employee. Working days for agents are12 hrs per day and 4 times a week only. Management is a mess and the team leads are always power-tripping. This company is 5/10 for me.

Pros

4 days a week Good starting salary

Cons

No room for growth. No job security. You cannot use your leave credits

Fun but tiring

Interview was fine since they were very kindFun during training due to learning and enjoying gamesStressful afterwards due to long hours and workload

Don't waste your time here :)

- Stressful and inconsiderate management- The game manager doesn’t protect his agents.- Needs improvements in handling agents working schedule.- Deductions and penalties without proper investigations.

Pros

3 days off

Cons

Long Hours

not fun to work here

-stressfull and inconsiderate management, the game manager doesn’t protect his agents.-needs improvements in handling agents working schedule. -deductions and penalties without proper investigations.

Pros

work from home

fun workplace

at first, it is fun working with them. But as months pass by, more on the announcement regarding the account that we're into. The account assigned to us is not feasible anymore it did not earn more players. Lack of vacancy for work from home. they preferred looking for willing to work on-site.

Pros

enjoyable workplace

3 days off!

You'll work for 4 days (12 hours shift) and have 3 days off. Absences and lates are GameOps greatest enemies! They have a game room where you can play PC games (like Dota 2) and Play Station 4.

Pros

Game Room

Cons

12 hours shift

Management is caring and it cares about your professional growth

So you will surely be excited working in GameOps because the Rest Day is 3 days but in shifting schedule and 12 hours of shift. If you are a self-paced learner, OPS can be a good startup for freshers

Second Family

Working for this company for 3 years has been an excellent experience. I started from entry level up to supervising position. I have learned a lot from everyone and it helped me develop my skills and broaden my knowledge in the BPO industry. Everyone is given a chance to develop a long term career and we are treated as a family. If I was to find myself in a situation where I would have to come back to the corporate world, I would choose to go back to GameOps Inc., my second family.

Fun and kinda enjoyable

Working in this place will be 4 days a week and it has a shifting schedule. Over time is either mandatory or volunteer. The workload is fine yet some of the people here are fun to be with. We are serious in our work since it is a gaming company and we support every player in the game. The GameOps' client is NCSOFT games.

Pros

we have a every month incentives if you are the employee of the month

Cons

Tiring cause of working long hours but it is fine.

Fun

I worked 4 days in a week and 3 days off to be exact. This is the good thing in this company. Also, they have some jolly person that I can ask for something.

Pros

3days off

Cons

12 hours shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GameOps Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits