GameOps Inc.

Philippines21 reviews

Clear
2.2Job Security & Advancement

no advancement

no advancement poor management, management doesnt care about agents opinions. Deductions and penalties without proper investigations.

Good starting for entry level applicants but there is no room for growth here

Good company for starters. However, there is no job security here even if you are a long-time employee. Working days for agents are12 hrs per day and 4 times a week only. Management is a mess and the team leads are always power-tripping. This company is 5/10 for me.

Pros

4 days a week Good starting salary

Cons

No room for growth. No job security. You cannot use your leave credits

Great Schedule but the training is not that good and it requires you to not have any errors also doesn't care about their employees

I worked here as a game operations specialist but as mentioned their training is not competetive at all so much process but they will really terminate after you made few error and the some of the seniors will obligate you to reach quota even if you are still new to the company and also angry if you ask questions about the process. The schedule is great where you can work for 4 days and 3 days off. But they will terminate you without further notice if you made mistakes. the company will not bother to send you warning or if they already decided to terminate you to let you prepare since it's really hard to get a job this time around. I got 1 year contract here and suddenly without further notice they terminate us they even had trainees to replace us already. They don't care if it's pandemic right now or what. Another thing here is you will get separation fee which is around 20k that will supposedly helped while you're still jobless but it took 60-90 days to be processed how can that money helped during your joblessness if you have to wait that long. It really contradict what they said that "don't worry we know this is a sudden termination but you will get the separation fee to help you out while you're still looking for another job" but the truth is it will took 2-3 months to get that money it doesn't make any sense.

Pros

Good Working schedule

Cons

Doesn't care for their employees

fun workplace

at first, it is fun working with them. But as months pass by, more on the announcement regarding the account that we're into. The account assigned to us is not feasible anymore it did not earn more players. Lack of vacancy for work from home. they preferred looking for willing to work on-site.

Pros

enjoyable workplace

normal workplace

Normal Workplace as a BPO company. Good starting if you want to experience customer support and other stuff Average environment. Not too stressful but needs to be overprodcutive..

Second Family

Working for this company for 3 years has been an excellent experience. I started from entry level up to supervising position. I have learned a lot from everyone and it helped me develop my skills and broaden my knowledge in the BPO industry. Everyone is given a chance to develop a long term career and we are treated as a family. If I was to find myself in a situation where I would have to come back to the corporate world, I would choose to go back to GameOps Inc., my second family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GameOps Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits