GameOps Inc.

GameOps Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Schedule but the training is not that good and it requires you to not have any errors also doesn't care about their employees

I worked here as a game operations specialist but as mentioned their training is not competetive at all so much process but they will really terminate after you made few error and the some of the seniors will obligate you to reach quota even if you are still new to the company and also angry if you ask questions about the process. The schedule is great where you can work for 4 days and 3 days off. But they will terminate you without further notice if you made mistakes. the company will not bother to send you warning or if they already decided to terminate you to let you prepare since it's really hard to get a job this time around. I got 1 year contract here and suddenly without further notice they terminate us they even had trainees to replace us already. They don't care if it's pandemic right now or what. Another thing here is you will get separation fee which is around 20k that will supposedly helped while you're still jobless but it took 60-90 days to be processed how can that money helped during your joblessness if you have to wait that long. It really contradict what they said that "don't worry we know this is a sudden termination but you will get the separation fee to help you out while you're still looking for another job" but the truth is it will took 2-3 months to get that money it doesn't make any sense.

Pros

Good Working schedule

Cons

Doesn't care for their employees

They'll make you work until you are exhausted.

They don't care about their agents. Even you are on your off. You need to be ready be on duty. They don't pay your OTs. Too much unnecessary process. You need to be on duty 30mins prior your shift unpaid.

Pros

Learn skills from very few people from the company

Cons

Aside from pros all are cons.

not fun to work here

-stressfull and inconsiderate management, the game manager doesn’t protect his agents.-needs improvements in handling agents working schedule. -deductions and penalties without proper investigations.

Pros

work from home

fun workplace

at first, it is fun working with them. But as months pass by, more on the announcement regarding the account that we're into. The account assigned to us is not feasible anymore it did not earn more players. Lack of vacancy for work from home. they preferred looking for willing to work on-site.

Pros

enjoyable workplace

3 days off!

You'll work for 4 days (12 hours shift) and have 3 days off. Absences and lates are GameOps greatest enemies! They have a game room where you can play PC games (like Dota 2) and Play Station 4.

Pros

Game Room

Cons

12 hours shift

Fast Paced Yet Enjoyable

Learned many things from them. Workplace is enjoyable despite being fast-paced. They have 4-day work schedule so its very balanced. Though, low salary.

Good for new grads

Good for new grads. Paying is always on time, You work 4 days a week 12 hours, But you have 3 days off which is good. But not enough when you are recovering from sickness.

Stressful.

Pros: - It is a BPO (non- voice) for gaming accounts. - Salary is on time - 3 days off - Some friendly office mates - Medical Benefits, SSS and etc. Cons: - 4 days of work for 12 hrs (9am to 9pm or 9pm to 9am) and sometimes they implement mandatory overtime making it 5 days (still 12 hrs) of work and 2 days of off. - Management does not care about their employees. They only care about what the client wants, in other words they don't care too much about their employee's health. - Double Duties. They will assign you to a specific team and will ask you to master multiple processes (ex. Accounts, Game Surveillance, Payments.) and will even set a quota for you to reach. (even if it is not your designated team.) - They always give unnecessary Incident reports. Incident reports are mostly given to us even if the fault came from the management itself, and if you are given an incident report, a 500 pesos will be deducted on your salary. - If you mistakenly answer an email, they will also deduct you another 500 pesos. - Power Tripping coming from the leads. They bully you, call you names and even shame you for doing something wrong. - Too much office politics. The "Favorites" of the office were always granted with their request on schedules and etc. - Lastly, the office smells like cigarettes, because the leads and managers are to lazy to find a spot for them to smoke, and they would just smoke inside the office.

normal workplace

Normal Workplace as a BPO company. Good starting if you want to experience customer support and other stuff Average environment. Not too stressful but needs to be overprodcutive..

Management is caring and it cares about your professional growth

So you will surely be excited working in GameOps because the Rest Day is 3 days but in shifting schedule and 12 hours of shift. If you are a self-paced learner, OPS can be a good startup for freshers

Second Family

Working for this company for 3 years has been an excellent experience. I started from entry level up to supervising position. I have learned a lot from everyone and it helped me develop my skills and broaden my knowledge in the BPO industry. Everyone is given a chance to develop a long term career and we are treated as a family. If I was to find myself in a situation where I would have to come back to the corporate world, I would choose to go back to GameOps Inc., my second family.

Fun people and light environment

GameOps is about giving your best in all of the tasks. Despite of the long working hours, it's only a 4-day work week. Most enjoyable part of the job is you can play the games that you support and interact with other players and developers.

Pros

Good management and nice employees

Cons

Long working hours

Fun and kinda enjoyable

Working in this place will be 4 days a week and it has a shifting schedule. Over time is either mandatory or volunteer. The workload is fine yet some of the people here are fun to be with. We are serious in our work since it is a gaming company and we support every player in the game. The GameOps' client is NCSOFT games.

Pros

we have a every month incentives if you are the employee of the month

Cons

Tiring cause of working long hours but it is fine.

Fun

I worked 4 days in a week and 3 days off to be exact. This is the good thing in this company. Also, they have some jolly person that I can ask for something.

Pros

3days off

Cons

12 hours shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GameOps Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.5Salary / Benefits

GameOps Inc. Reviews by Location

• GameOps Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?