GameOps Inc.

GameOps Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
You'll work for 4 days (12 hours shift) and have 3 days off. Absences and lates are GameOps greatest enemies! They have a game room where you can play PC games (like Dota 2) and Play Station 4.
Pros
Game Room
Cons
12 hours shift
Salary / Benefits
Learned many things from them. Workplace is enjoyable despite being fast-paced. They have 4-day work schedule so its very balanced. Though, low salary.
Salary / Benefits
Good for new grads. Paying is always on time, You work 4 days a week 12 hours, But you have 3 days off which is good. But not enough when you are recovering from sickness.
Salary / Benefits
Pros: - It is a BPO (non- voice) for gaming accounts. - Salary is on time - 3 days off - Some friendly office mates - Medical Benefits, SSS and etc. Cons: - 4 days of work for 12 hrs (9am to 9pm or 9pm to 9am) and sometimes they implement mandatory overtime making it 5 days (still 12 hrs) of work and 2 days of off. - Management does not care about their employees. They only care about what the client wants, in other words they don't care too much about their employee's health. - Double Duties. They will assign you to a specific team and will ask you to master multiple processes (ex. Accounts, Game Surveillance, Payments.) and will even set a quota for you to reach. (even if it is not your designated team.) - They always give unnecessary Incident reports. Incident reports are mostly given to us even if the fault came from the management itself, and if you are given an incident report, a 500 pesos will be deducted on your salary. - If you mistakenly answer an email, they will also deduct you another 500 pesos. - Power Tripping coming from the leads. They bully you, call you names and even shame you for doing something wrong. - Too much office politics. The "Favorites" of the office were always granted with their request on schedules and etc. - Lastly, the office smells like cigarettes, because the leads and managers are to lazy to find a spot for them to smoke, and they would just smoke inside the office.
Salary / Benefits
Normal Workplace as a BPO company. Good starting if you want to experience customer support and other stuff Average environment. Not too stressful but needs to be overprodcutive..
Salary / Benefits
So you will surely be excited working in GameOps because the Rest Day is 3 days but in shifting schedule and 12 hours of shift. If you are a self-paced learner, OPS can be a good startup for freshers
Salary / Benefits
Working for this company for 3 years has been an excellent experience. I started from entry level up to supervising position. I have learned a lot from everyone and it helped me develop my skills and broaden my knowledge in the BPO industry. Everyone is given a chance to develop a long term career and we are treated as a family. If I was to find myself in a situation where I would have to come back to the corporate world, I would choose to go back to GameOps Inc., my second family.
Salary / Benefits
GameOps is about giving your best in all of the tasks. Despite of the long working hours, it's only a 4-day work week. Most enjoyable part of the job is you can play the games that you support and interact with other players and developers.
Pros
Good management and nice employees
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Working in this place will be 4 days a week and it has a shifting schedule. Over time is either mandatory or volunteer. The workload is fine yet some of the people here are fun to be with. We are serious in our work since it is a gaming company and we support every player in the game. The GameOps' client is NCSOFT games.
Pros
we have a every month incentives if you are the employee of the month
Cons
Tiring cause of working long hours but it is fine.
Salary / Benefits
I worked 4 days in a week and 3 days off to be exact. This is the good thing in this company. Also, they have some jolly person that I can ask for something.
Pros
3days off
Cons
12 hours shift