GAIC Manpower Services

GAIC Manpower Services Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

The management is good

fun workplace, with proper productivity disciplineit's easy to request like supplies, and materialsit's,and all of the staff are very kind.The management is very nice and good

Pros

No lunches free

Cons

One hour break

Good agency if you want a job

Minimum wage salary rate, workday is mostly weekday depending on your position applied. You will be assigned on a good workplace. Management is sometimes hard to contact if you have queries, problems.

It's good working place

Ok naman po.. maganda at maayos ang serbisyo😊 Minsan nga lang pag may need ka sa opisina.. Matagal yug process at pabalik balikan pa ulit ng ulit...

I really enjoy in this company

Hard to travel in branch I learn in this company to repair and troubleshoot more than airconditioning Without insurance for all manpower and employee

i like to work with all my heart in any company but don't abuse my kindness

im willing to work at any company but in a good service only and i gave my best to work at gaic manpower services and also when i have opportunity to work in other company with a good services also i accept it thats all thank you.

Monitoring and supervise's manpower

More about handling manpower daily activities and coordinate with every per department heads with regards to their every concerns which we relay to our per department crew. Reports every punchlist of our clients to our head office to accomplished ahead/on time with their respective per department concerns.

Work/life balance, great working environment

Work is 6 days a week, during my stay I was able to handle project management for corporate offices. Sote inspection and making sure the standards are met. Workplace was great, not stressful and fun. People are very respectful. Hardest part of the job, none really. Everything was smooth and people are easy to get along with except that some of us are contractual based employees not regular position.

Pros

Low fee lunch meals, company phone with post paid credits, free meals

Cons

Contractual jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GAIC Manpower Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2