G4S

G4S Employee Reviews

Philippines56 reviews

Found 56 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,091 reviews

competitive

I learned so much about Replenishing and securing the money. I gain more knowledge in the field and flow of banking. The employees are very disciplined and motivated.

Cashier

you cannot go home early, you need to have an ot per duty. the time i was there, i can't enjoy my social life because after duty i feel so very tired, so i always choose to get sleep.

Cons

Environnement de travail me laisse perplexe

Déçu du management où la prise d’initiative n’est pas encouragée. Et le DG dirige sans tenir compte ni des cadres dirigeants ni des cadres moyens, etc.

Cons

Pas d’initiative encouragée

Productive and fun working place

I'm happy as armored Driver under this agency, G4S cash sulotion Philippines,a resources income specialy needs of my family,at work even some time under pressure due our lives are in danger from pick up money to delivered bank branches.its part of the nature job.

Pros

Additional hazard pay

Cons

Have burial benefits, health care, Short break

The supervisor is not friendly and they not good to manage so hard to work when you have family. But when you are single it's okay to work at g4s. But the management don't know how to handle there people. The management there is trying hard. If the management is your close they teach You. but if not you going to learn your own.

Challenging work

Working with different people with different atittude was quite challenging to work with. Improved skills were done with the help of Officers in different department.

Its good to work woth this company coz you will learn a of tactics and procedure how to mange your job and people around you

A good company that gives good conpensation also a company that you can trust. It also provive a learning while you are working with them such as they trained a lot for thier personnel. They also teached you how to manage your work and your peesonal life. In other its good to work with this company

Friendly and productive management

Its easy to follow their rules.They give us free time management and they always in our back to support us durring in a high risk situation, and they nourish us for our refreshment and improvement.

Pros

free gasoline, and lunces.

Cons

always sraight for over time

challenging job role and management is open to changes and improvement

*supportive management *security of tenure *opportunity for career advancement *regular in-house training *very compliant go mandatory statutory benefits *Strictly compliant to occupational health and safety standards

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Long hours of work for rank and file employees

Productive, Kind Managers and collegues.

Working at G4s is one of my memorable experience, under their management you can learn so much, they going to help you to shape your career. Working there makes me proud.

Pros

free to learn

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at G4S?

It is a good thing to the company I learned everything from the last previous job

It is the best way to get a job in G4s.. Opportunity quickly and easy to find more information about the company. Very interesting and helpful for me to know about the job. It is the best team I have ever met.

Pros

Satisfied

Cons

Very good

philippine security agency

i can tell that this company i really good because its an international security company. good salary and good benefit for all the employee. aproachable bosses.

Pros

really good company and good benefit

Cons

we should stay in the office for like 3 day to complete the payroll

Productive and a workplace with professionalism

An international british company that provides security on cash institution that gives job opportunity to those fresh graduates and or with or without experience. They give opportunity to their employees to become more productive and develop their potentials from current position to leverage position with higher responsibilities.

Pros

good incentives and benefits

Cons

minimum of 8 hours every weedays

The work is your typical security guard duty.

- 6 to 6. Sometimes day shift, sometimes night shift - learned a lot of processes when it comes to safety and security - Management is dependent on the client you get assigned to. - workplace culture is good as long as you follow rules and SOP's - the schedule changes from time to time and the work hours are longer than 8. - I enjoy it when the client commends our work and tells us we did a good job.

Pros

Depends on the client you get assigned to. Some clients give gifts during holidays

Cons

Wage is minimum.

Typical Secured Workplace

As a supervisor we need to balance time and work's efficiency among our subordinates without sacrificing company's very strict rules and regulations. The hardest part of the job is to make sure that deadlines are met everyday especially reports forwarded to our clients.

Pros

open overtime as needed

Cons

healthcare

A company where you can see your self developing.

Working in G4S is such a best place to develop yourself and to gain more knowledge in your chosen field. It’s a big company that gives you not only knowledge but a family.

Pros

Family environment

Cons

Long work hours

* Shifting Schedule *become good at typing and improve my communication skills *management- lack of man power *the hardest part of my job are: loads of calls

Pros

hmo

Cons

12 hours

Just a number

You are treated as just a number, easily replaceable in their eyes and they will tell it to your face. However the calibre of individuals they get in to replace the guys leaving leaves something to be desired and is dangerous.

Working in This Company Is Sucks

Most of supervisors have favoritism especially those who give food to them. You can't go home due to unproper endorsing of work inside the office and they doesn't care about if you don't have enough sleep as long as you will do the job.

Pros

Cons

No Proper Self-Hygiene, Work is not Endorsed to Another Properly

Very Dull and lack of career improvement. Stagnant

Usually negelecting manager with her staffs concerns. no constant meeting once there were some issues that needing her presence. Very hard to process or apply Vacation Leave even Sick leave.

Pros

Over time Meal

Cons

no breaktime. very dificult to go for personal nesceccities

I give 5 star

The company is good, the security standard is very consistent and question about the management excellent...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • G4S
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?