FUSION INTEGRATED SERVICE COOPERATIVE

FUSION INTEGRATED SERVICE COOPERATIVE Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Good company

*9hours with a break shifting *You need to be in the work before your time *The management is easy to talk when it becomes in emergency situation in your family and also we have good management. *The most enjoyable part of the job was pick hour because I experienced the true hardwork and also my skills becomes in fast moves.

Good company

Good company for newly graduates. You will learn from experience and it will help you to be better. Stressful but eventually you can handle every situation.

Productive and challenging

nice company to work with, more on customer services, I was a sales marketing assistant on a fast food restaurant. I will that this company was productive and challenging

its good.. and Friendly

so many active worker and friendly.. they do what they do to the company and good communication of work like me... it will be exelent working in expiriences

be a hard working

i am willing to any asigh outlet for my job and learn for anything skill iam willing to day shift or naight shift schedule and find my new frien a the outlet store

Productive and fun

I am punctual,dependable and can be counted upon to finish what I start. I consider myself hardworking / reliable / dependable/ helpful/ honest/ cooperative.

pressure work place

Masyadong nakakastress lalo na kapag may sakit ka para bang kasalanan mo pang nag ka sakit ka , wag sanang ganu tao lang tayo nakakaramdam ng sobrang pagod.

Fusion is one of my best I applied

I learned in fusion integrated service co-operative how to handle my behavior, characteristics, attitude, and etc. In this company i learned to how to communicate in the other person

productive and fun but salary is not enough for my family

Fun experience but not enough for my family needs. Only basic benefits given to the employees. Most of the time employees that they deploy into different clients were given only 6 to 7 hours duty instead of 8 hrs in a day with minimum wage.

Productive and Fun

It is fun to work with my team, they are supportive and kind. I love to work with them. However, if I will given a chance to work with other company I will grab it because of the salary given to me in my current job is not acceptable.

Pros

Free lunch

Harmonious working place

There are shifting schedules. I've learned through teamwork to achieve our goals and I enhance my knowledge and skills. I learned to be responsible in my work. I also became productive and finish my task within the day. The Management was good. I enjoy the workplace even if its peak season.The hardest part of my job was working opening to closing because my reliever was absent. The most enjoyable part of my job was being happy when working and I being a part of one's happiness when I satisfied my customer's need.

Everyone has oriented regarding to the work giving to them

As a customer service or a sale man you must be prioritized the customers and you should be understand the customers offer option and sulution and also fast transaction and build to the customer a long time relation .. to have referal...

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

focus at the work and had fun in playing basketball after the work

we start the day in the office based in balibago near astro parl usually we entertain the applicant and the hiring process if their in need our client a staff and we hired after award most of the time we are in the field in different location.i learned communicate to other people and manage my time.

Pros

free lunch and transportation

Productivity

The Company gives me the opportunity to handle and communicate different people. I learned a lot in this Company, they trained us on handling Minor and Major Legal Matters.

Pros

with allowance

Cons

minimun wage

fun work place

It is a team building work place because you need to help each other in order to finished your work in immediate time. I learned a lot like team work as a team. The hardest part in that job is time consumption sometimes we work 18 hours or more than that because it depends to how many tons of chicken we need to process and also it so cold in our place the temperature is 9-12 degree Celsius because we need to maintain the area temperature to prevent a chicken from spoiling.

encourage entrepreneurial thinking

-a work with pressurize,but you learn how to control your limits, -you learn how to deal client,and to your employees. -how can you treat them even if they got mad at me, -have fun with them after so long working hour -decision making -when you accomplish all the hard work.

Pros

meal allowance

Cons

8 hrs

This job change my personality

I've learned to manage the kiosk/booth We built a good relations with my co-workers together with the managers. The most enjoyable part of my job was that we had a big big bulk orders... and it was also the hardest part. But we enjoy every second of our duty.

Pros

free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUSION INTEGRATED SERVICE COOPERATIVE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits