Furukawa electric autoparts Philippines

Furukawa electric autoparts Philippines Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Furukawa is a challenging work place where in you can exercise your skills in a productive manner such as contributing improvements for the company and develops your skills through different kind of technical actual experience and training given by the management Ideas and responsibilities develops from day to day such as-conducting preventive maintenance leading a team of technical people constructing and building new improvement and modifications it is also nice to work with furukawa people and happy it hard to conduct trouble shooting specially for first nee encounter for new machine that ha new trouble but its the happiest part due to my technical abilities and skills are develop and new ideas arise.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be strong and more patient in this company. Management is powerful in implementing various rules. My co-workers are easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job would be rendering overtime on a daily basis.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day for me in this company are doing production jig and production support. I learned how to fabricate and enhanced my knowledge and skills in machining works. My co-workers and the management is good. The hardest part on this field are the pressure's and too much overtime.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Furukawa electric autoparts Philippines?