Furukawa electric autoparts Philippines

Furukawa electric autoparts Philippines Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good Things: Nice benefits and allowances.Work-life balance and different company program that every employee may enjoy. Free Shuttle service. Challenges: Bulk workload, low grade level, limited career advancement and training. High level of stress and work politics.
Salary / Benefits
furukawa electrictric autoparts philippines is a high competetive company which provides a high quality products of car accesories and also provide a high safety measures for their employees to prevent the risk of danger in the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
Had let me explore my capabilities especially during pressured times. My managers there are very supportive and cheerful. We may encountered hardtimes, but rest assured that managers will not make you feel that you're alone. I enjoyed my stay here because my co-workers are fun to be with and perform their jobs very well.
Pros
Bonuses, Company Outings, Meal Treat, Employee's Hour
Cons
Pressured Environment
Salary / Benefits
It is good because the people is very cooperative. And the people into the office are too good. And the workplace are too clean and very easy to work .
Pros
Free shuttles, uniform and medical card
Cons
12 hrs
Salary / Benefits
my work in furukawa is 6 days a week i learned a lot in this job because i know how to handle my time and my flexibility to work. no hardest part of this job as long as you enjoy the company and your co workers is the most important.
Pros
meal and transpo allowance
Cons
Long Hour
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and excitement, nice work ambiance and balance work load. With happy working environment and co workers. Competitive benefit and compensations.
Salary / Benefits
production operator is not easy in the first place but if you handle it properly its never be hard for you . I enjoying to stay their because i have a lot of friends that i met.
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
working hours
Salary / Benefits
in this company sometimes i experienced 16hrs. working hours . another 8 hrs. to rendered overtime. and they obliged workers to rendered overtime sometimes.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day of my last position i fulfilled many different task related to my job over seeing hundreds of employees working by team. Throughout the day i complete various duties as well. including receiving shipment order sheet and locating finish goods.
Salary / Benefits
Very generous co-workers, Good superior that supports his subordinates on his/her job. Support on the production line and product development. No restday is the hardest part of the job
Pros
Good Environment, Nice Co-workers, Allowances and free shuttle
Cons
No rest day (sometimes), extended time of work
Salary / Benefits
Furukawa is a challenging work place where in you can exercise your skills in a productive manner such as contributing improvements for the company and develops your skills through different kind of technical actual experience and training given by the management Ideas and responsibilities develops from day to day such as-conducting preventive maintenance leading a team of technical people constructing and building new improvement and modifications it is also nice to work with furukawa people and happy it hard to conduct trouble shooting specially for first nee encounter for new machine that ha new trouble but its the happiest part due to my technical abilities and skills are develop and new ideas arise.
Salary / Benefits
In feap, all staffs are friendly and they are like your second family, maybe its their strategy to inspire new employees to apply and stay and do their work effectively. Their work environment is fine however there is a part that needs to improve. But over all i love to work at feap.
Pros
Meal stabs, shuttle
Cons
Force OT when theres a need of completing the job given
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging and fun work place. Very well defined about the quality of the product. Every time there are encountered problem they immediately conduct the meeting for every department. Decent amount of red tape and politics.
Pros
Free lunches during president's birthday
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be strong and more patient in this company. Management is powerful in implementing various rules. My co-workers are easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job would be rendering overtime on a daily basis.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day for me in this company are doing production jig and production support. I learned how to fabricate and enhanced my knowledge and skills in machining works. My co-workers and the management is good. The hardest part on this field are the pressure's and too much overtime.