Furukawa Automotive Systems Lima Philippines Inc.

Furukawa Automotive Systems Lima Philippines Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
This is the work where you will learn discipline, time management. You will meet new group of people and learn how to socialize, follow superiors and any otjer things that will develop/mold you as an employee and as a person.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job and I learned everything I know which I can apply for my next journey. I also met good people especially our member in our group which helps me to conquer the struggle that I encountered.
Salary / Benefits
A very good company. Superiors will teach and guide you in every way. Every member have the unity to produce and deliver world class product. Enjoyable moments are summer outing and christmas party for everyone
Salary / Benefits
At my 2 years and 8 months in Furukawa Automotive System I have a lot of things that I've learned like maintaining cleanliness in my working place. I also learn on how to manage my time inside and out of company. Furukawa Automotive System improved more my skills such as being a flexible person and I am always motivated because of my colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
i like the job because i always have overtime.i work even on sunday but one thing i dont like in furukawa is there's no breaktime during overtime hours.
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Excited for each day to meet new people that will engage & help the company grow. The management helps me to handle group of people and be noticed & praised by many. Hardest part is to coordinate with people that is not willing to participate but the most enjoyable part is when you see people being skilled because of the training we've made.
Salary / Benefits
Working with FALP is really a privilege. Everyday is a challenge and full of learnings. Pleasant working environment and very disciplined workers. Many opportunities for each employees.