Fujitsu

Fujitsu Employee Reviews

Philippines87 reviews
Salary / Benefits
this is a stable company. they are very generous to their employees when it comes to vacation leaves. people are okay expect for other managers. politics is applied.
Salary / Benefits
Its a miserable employment. They don't have a security tenure in your work. There is no benefit at all. There is no consideration or appreciation in your work accomplished.
Salary / Benefits
Fulfilling career in general, covers end to end infrastructure services life cycle. I was able to develop my soft skill, technology skills, business acumen, and leadership skill all thought the journey at Fujitsu.
Salary / Benefits
week days office hour , no work week ends fun workplace and life balance, friendly workmate and good benefits good japanese boss and you can learn a lot
Salary / Benefits
Fujitsu is committed to helping make your career goals achievable. Fujitsu enable the employees to grow as individuals and mature as industry professionals. At Fujitsu, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with other motivated and talented team members as you build your career in the IT industry.
Salary / Benefits
Employees are good communicator to all.they know how to cooperate in all activities.like fun run,planting trees and etc. This company is open to all who needs work.
Salary / Benefits
Fujitsu is so great, They have a lot of good people around that you can lean on when it comes on trouble nor outages. Great managers and great team leaders as well.
Salary / Benefits
I love working in this company because i never felt being tease because of my physical appearance,, they become part of my life as i continue to struggle things for the growth of myself
The good things
The company provides learning opportunities for various IT-related skillsets, such as from network routing, switching, security, datacenter technologies implementation and support, Wifi installation and troubleshooting, VoIP implementation and more. It's a haven for those wanting to have a deep-dive in learning and practicing the mentioned technologies.

The challenges

Given the workload and various skillsets involved, engineer salary isn't as competitive as other companies. Burnouts can be expected as well. Engineer benefits are pretty basic.
Salary / Benefits
Recieving parts from other ware house,barcoding parts label,checking parts delievered
-installing barcode to the system

-locating part to their designated location
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fujitsu?
Salary / Benefits
- Lots of field work nationwide and globally
- Vendor company business model

- Technological updates

- Interaction with people of different cultural backgrounds
Pros
Opportunity to travel
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Aside from developing your skill on creating test cases and learning other new technologies, you will also trained in nihongo language. Prepare your passport cause you might need to travel to Japan. You will love to work in Fujitsu specially if you also wanted to learn nihongo.
Pros
Good benefits
Salary / Benefits
Fujitsu Dietech have a friendly environment, employees have a lot of benefits monthly, quarterly and yearly. Employees are working professionally.
They do have a good management.
Pros
Free shuttle, monthly allowance for meal and transpo, monthy and quarteryl incentive for perfect attendance
Cons
work load
Salary / Benefits
PRODUCTIVE AND HARD WORKING, I've learned a lot on Fujitsu like how to communicate in different nationality, to work under pressure,the most enjoyable part of the job is when the production target was finished and deliver on time and do you have time to bonding with your workmate.
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
the work start everyday for testing all the tools when we are going start the work so that their will no problem with the whole day.and the people there are very good as well.
Pros
free transpo
Cons
8-9 hrs
Learning something new, Employees are approachable, ECO friendly
As an intern it was fun learning new things because are co-workers are helping us, guiding us on how to handle job and task given they're easy to approach and treat us like a real employee
Salary / Benefits
Im a delivery encoder on fujtsu die tect in sta rosa laguna or technopark my work is yo receive the finished product of production going to encode the and after this i deliver yo warehouse.
Pros
Meal allowance
Cons
Insurance
Salary / Benefits
Nice working with awesome people around this company. They all nice and very hospitable. And the the work is not so pressure and you can work with your own.
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is a very good one... The work is heavy but because of their treat to all employees... We work relaxed and there is no such stressed... Many memories I have in this Company...
Salary / Benefits
- Getting to talk to same engineers and allocating them jobs.
- Incident management

- Good

- Providing Reports(Hardest)

- Talking to good engineers
Salary / Benefits
It was nice working with a lot of people in Fijutsu Die Tech. I've learned that when there is a trouble in the unit, we must be calm in order to solve the problem.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
low salary