Franklin Baker, Inc.

Franklin Baker, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews

Teamwork is evident

-Teamwork among the work mates are evident.-Discipline is highly observed. you must considerate to others.-Be respectful not just to your bosses but also to the co-worker-Pray every morning and teambuilding is done every morning-Workplace is practicing safety protocols-Complete Benefits

Pros

Free lunch and Accommodation with Allowance for Subcontractor, open Overtime

Productive and nice people to work with

It's good to work when good people surround you who can contribute and improve in you your whole-being with a nice culture of friendship and support that makes the job more enjoyable.

Productive, Fun and More lesson learned

It was so challenging to be in this company, more lesson learned and it was fun because many people are so approachable. You can learn a lot in this company

Have good working environment. Workmates are fun to be with. I gain more knowledge in terms of my professional career. I practice my skills in the production line

Fun Works place

Franklin baker will grow form its roots of being the gold standard producer of desiccated coconut by leveraging our expertise to expand into higher value of coconut food and beverage product. We will expand our product line and market reach through organic growth and strategic investment in the food supply chain.

Productive Working Place

This company trained me to work under pressure and gave me knowledge about project management. Has good working environment and good people. This company has great benefits for its employees.

Fun and educational workplace

The company supports individual and team professional growth and supports activities that leads to the development of every team. the company also invites private practitioners to conduct seminars and educate more its employees and sometimes let us attend seminars for free for our own professional growth.

Pros

Free seminars

Cons

Long hours especially overtime

Good company

work hard and patience..8hours duty and every week changes the time schedule..The people ive work is good people and the salary always on time..no age limit...

Pros

goodbenefits

Cons

8hours

productive, while working at franklin baker inc. i've learned a lot about safety practices and about how to manage and secure the employee very well..

while working at franklin baker incorporated for almost 2 years . i am so thankful that i have learned a lot from here.. i've learned how to insure and apply the safety rules inside the production area as well as the construction area..being here is also a practiced in order to grow and to gain more knowledge about safety practices.

This company cannot help me to sustain my financial needs.

I am working at FRANKLIN BAKER INC. for almost 2 years. At first, the company operated daily for almost a year. But the time come that the plant needed to operate only one of its line instead of two because the plant undergoes comissioning up to this days. Our schedule of duty as of now is only interval so I decided to find a new job opportunity.

very challenging

I am very happy to be part of any work i have been to gained a lot of knowledge and experience in line my duty. i have learned a lot from this company from installation and maintenance the management is very approachable .

Pros

free lunch and transportation

Cons

healthcare

Working experience was very relevant.

--Learned significant things that adds to my knowledge and skills as a Mechanical Engineer; --Management was good in handling workers; --Had good working environment

flexible and can work under pressure

Shifting work, learning a good importance work and discipline for co worker. need to respect each other and love your job. i enjoy everyday of my work time, even the busy day of operation.

productive and fun workplace where employees enjoyed with

A prestigious company that exports food globally, with competent workers, where camaraderie and unity of all employees shared by everyone that makes the company wealthy as time goes by.

Pros

free 1 sack of rice per 2 months, transportation allowance

Cons

flexible time

Healthy and friendly environment

*Everyday has a learning. *How to manage time,task and people around you. *Supportive in terms of new ideas that can be contributed to the growth and development of the company. *Friendly and easy to mingle. *The deadlines and pressure with regard to customer complaints. *Acknowledging your efforts.

Pros

Complete insurance and 1 sack of rice.

Cons

Low Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Franklin Baker, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits