foodpanda

foodpanda Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in food panda is a good thing. but you need to faced a lot of sacrifice specially when it's spring and raining. It's hard for becoming a food delivery.
Salary / Benefits
It's the best place to work because you are your own boss. The contract says you're a freelancer it's either you can do part-time or fulltime in your free time. I'm doing semi-part time to take care of the things at home. This job requires a few requirements like NBI and TIN with tutorials and you're good to go!

My salary is paid within the day of the pay. exactly a few days after cutoff. sometimes there are delays but not longer compared to my previous employer. The schedules are flexible on the rider app to choose your shifts. and if you can't show up on your shift at least you can "offer swap" to other riders to take your shift if you're on an emergency or feeling sick.

I love serving Filipino customers because most of them are not irate compared to customers in a BPO industry. It doesn't matter what nationality you have because they are paying customers. When a customer is feeling happy with your service you'll get a tip but never ask for a tip. It'll be given to you if you deserve it. This job pays higher if you worked longer for 10 hours or more than a 14k basic pay from another field and yet some people look down on us that we're on a minimum wage. this job has the perks of being above minimum although gas is our concern because we traveled 60km/day since I don't live in Cebu City. But soon they will expand to my area so I can serve food to the customer within my area away from the Metro Cebu like Cebu city and Mandaue city etc. I have met many students taking this job part-time to pay their tuition fees and it helps them rather relying on their parents. Kudos to
 - more...
Salary / Benefits
This company taught me on how to do customer service. It expands as well my knowledge and my ability to do multi tasking job. Though the workplace is too far from my residence, it is fine since company include it on your benefits,
Pros
once you used Foodpanda app you can refund the money that you pay on the next cut off
Cons
Compulsory OT