foodpanda

foodpanda Employee Reviews

Philippines19 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good internship experience, learned a lot from the team I worked for and had a lot of fun too. Most especially built good relationships with other people in the workplace.
Salary / Benefits
It's relax at first work but when we get to the sales quotas, everything changes and all of it are for us and for the company. The age of all employees are at the same brackets. That's why it's easy to socialize. Hardest part of the Job is the co-employees who's not participating in other activities or not compliant with requirements needed. Enjoyable part of the company is the different surprises like free vouchers or free lunch.
Pros
Incentives; Vouchers;
Salary / Benefits
sometimes they never take care of their riders there are difficulties in scheduling till now i dont have schedule almost three months now still waiting
Salary / Benefits
you need to work 12hrs a day to maintain your batch if you're not maintening your batch you're not having a schedule.they always hired but they not giving a good schedule.
Salary / Benefits
Composed of young vibrant workforce. Believes in the capabilities of people with little to no work experiences. No competition at all. Fast-paced environment so a day can be really stressful and exhausting. Needs a huge improvement on the whole process and management.
Pros
Pizza party
Cons
Quantity over quality, power-tripping at times
Salary / Benefits
Working in food panda is a good thing. but you need to faced a lot of sacrifice specially when it's spring and raining. It's hard for becoming a food delivery.
Salary / Benefits
Disappointing leadership (2016-2018) and patronage management is being prioritized. With organizational stability issues during my stint there (2016-2017).
Salary / Benefits
It was a great opportunity for me to work in this establishment, especially because it is one of the most well-known companies here in the Philippines. I took my internship here and I can tell that that I enjoyed my stay in that company
Salary / Benefits
It's the best place to work because you are your own boss. The contract says you're a freelancer it's either you can do part-time or fulltime in your free time. I'm doing semi-part time to take care of the things at home. This job requires a few requirements like NBI and TIN with tutorials and you're good to go!

My salary is paid within the day of the pay. exactly a few days after cutoff. sometimes there are delays but not longer compared to my previous employer. The schedules are flexible on the rider app to choose your shifts. and if you can't show up on your shift at least you can "offer swap" to other riders to take your shift if you're on an emergency or feeling sick.

I love serving Filipino customers because most of them are not irate compared to customers in a BPO industry. It doesn't matter what nationality you have because they are paying customers. When a customer is feeling happy with your service you'll get a tip but never ask for a tip. It'll be given to you if you deserve it. This job pays higher if you worked longer for 10 hours or more than a 14k basic pay from another field and yet some people look down on us that we're on a minimum wage. this job has the perks of being above minimum although gas is our concern because we traveled 60km/day since I don't live in Cebu City. But soon they will expand to my area so I can serve food to the customer within my area away from the Metro Cebu like Cebu city and Mandaue city etc. I have met many students taking this job part-time to pay their tuition fees and it helps them rather relying on their parents. Kudos to
 - more...
Salary / Benefits
i got nice job here as a delivery,but hub dont have concerns on long-time riders. they priority is the newly applyed rider.. i got 1 year old box and t-shirt,im asking to change it because its old and not presentable..but they dont give me.. because its only for newly applyed riders
Salary / Benefits
Has a very friendly and nice atmosphere. I learned a lot, from Microsoft Excel, to backend creations, being keen to details and overall Respect and Camaraderie.
Pros
Food Perks
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
This company taught me on how to do customer service. It expands as well my knowledge and my ability to do multi tasking job. Though the workplace is too far from my residence, it is fine since company include it on your benefits,
Pros
once you used Foodpanda app you can refund the money that you pay on the next cut off
Cons
Compulsory OT
Salary / Benefits
It was a roller coaster ride in my job in foodpanda,
I learn a lot here especially being in business development

management, it was like you ride on a roller coaster with different

paths every month they will change and change and change the rules.

work place fun with the culture and people around.

hardest part of the job is not having a work and life balance.

the most enjoyable part is you get to know different kind of people

while you're working.
Pros
incentives
Cons
long hours, life balance
Salary / Benefits
first its hard but when you do the work daily its easyer
i have learn a lot of places that i never know before

the management its so very friendly and kind

the hardest part of the job is the pick time and heavy traffic

the most enjoyable part is when i know its pay day
Salary / Benefits
operation day,every minute there was unexpected client thru phone call.delivery any part of metro manila is exciting ,but suddenly it makes me a challenge every time we have a call b'coz this is a delivery plat form. you need to deliver the items/food on time to customer,the management its always supporting us from time to time especially my co-worker they work us a team.hardest time? every employee encounter negative feedback but u need to be strong and strive to continuous to perform well. enjoyable moment?when im part for a food panda team..that was my enjoyable part of my job...
Pros
commision
Cons
9hrs
Salary / Benefits
Food Panda is a start up company but I can see that it will go a long way! The employees are fun to be with and easy to approach. Especially the superiors. They are willing to teach and guide you through the twists and turns of the company and in that way, you can pick their brains.
Salary / Benefits
Every day is not a typical day , every day i must face customers that are irate .
I learnes how to communicate well with all my workmate cause if not you won't finish your job just the way you want , it's like a job just a job then that's it.

hmmm. about on how they manage the company it's like you should keep your heads up always cause if not you will be treated as nothing , that's the way how it goes.

I love my job i can't think a day that i'm having a hard time with it.

Of course my workmate , if you will love them like your family then you won't feel any regret having a 10hrs. or even 24hrs. working with them.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to motivate myself to work everyday by praying to guide me on my tasks given to me . the hardest part of my job when i encounter some issues regarding to their customer's orders.
Pros
Free
Cons
hours
Salary / Benefits
It's a good experience working with them. We have a weekly team lunch and it serves as our general meeting. Sometimes there's a big partner vendor that needs to be activated in our system and takes much of our time that results to backlog of other concerns that need to be resolved.