Focus Global Inc.

Focus Global Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Micro Management Company

Pros: -Competitive salary -Christmas shutdown -No OT Cons: -No room for error -Micro management -Slow office applications -Less training -No support from upper management

A great company to retire in

Pros- Competitive salary- Owners are really nice and approachable- The work is fair. It's hard enough to be challenging but not too hard that it's already toxic. I have yet to experience my work haunting me in my dreams since I started in this company unlike in my previous companies.- Work life balance - they respect your time. Once you clock out they don't expect you to respond. - Great company culture. No office politics. No one is shouting/degrading people. No one gets ahead just because they're kissing a**. Everyone is doing their part. There are no lazy employees.- You are "judged" based on the work you do and nothing else. Even if you're new, if they see that you have been performing well they will make you feel appreciated and even give you perks that are usually just given to more senior/tenured members of the team.- HR has a lot of activities and programs for the employees. They take care of the overall wellbeing of the employees and it’s not just all work. - The company is being very considerate with the pandemic. We are currently still working from home 4x a week. We only work on site once a week. Working from home saves me time and money. With the inflation of goods and our salaries not increasing along with it, WFH is a big help. I’m also not as exposed to the virus as I also have a baby in the house. - Office is great! It's modern and high tech. Bathrooms are spacious, clean and aesthetically pleasing like the ones in hotels.- A lot of tenured employees. They have employees that has been in the company for 30 years, 20 years, 10 years. A lot of tenured -

Pros

Competitive salary, Owners are really nice and approachable, The work is challenging but it's not toxic, Work life balance, Great company culture, No office politics, HR has a lot of activities, WFH 4x/wk and on site once/wk, Lots of trainings & International conferences, Culture is collaborative and progressive

Cons

They have high standards, it's not for everyone, You have to be good to be able to keep up, not a con for me but may be a con for others.

Not recommended.

This company is for people who just want some work experience. With the poor salary and benefits, combined with very high expectation from the bosses, the attrition rate is pretty high.

Pros

Good office workspace, Good location in BGC, People are friendly.

Cons

Poor compensation & benefits and annual increase, Very Slow career growth, Micromanagement (actually an understatement), Technology is very much behind, No OT Pay But they give compensatory off when you work on weekends, Very high standards and expectations but can't give reasonable return to employees, Auto salary deduct for mistakes arising from poor processes.

Still acts like a start up

Doesn't invest in technology and improved systems. Minimal FIXED increase regardless of position level. Slow career progression. Career ladder to complex even it is a local company.

Ridiculously funny and and untamed stupidity!

For those aspiring customer service representatives I strongly recommend for you to do not apply! Why: They will have the phone interview and personal interview with the same person and with the same set of questions only to find out that you were not short listed for the job via sms!

Success driven

Very Good. Competitive . Lots of new things to learn. Great management. Well balanced team experience. Very international brands ang personnel. Good pay. High pressure

Pros

high pay

Cons

high pressure

Focus Global Inc allows its workers to grow in their respective positions

1. Company provided training workshops and seminars for employees to attend 2. Company provides affordable meals in the cafeteria 3. Company is very respectful of its employees, and recognizes achievements 4. Company provides recreational activities for its employees - gym, team building, Christmas parties, etc

Corporate workplace

I learned a lot of things about time management. It's a very structured organization, not much room for creativity. People are adequately happy thanks to fun activities from the HR side. Birthdays are always celebrated.

Good to start your career

Stay for a year and you will learn everything you need. Low Salary Good management Happy employees Limited Parking slots offered No career growth Good CEO

Pros

Good management

Cons

Long hours, low salary

HR testing system is crazy, ill mannered and haughty

HR testing staff is haughty, anti employee and your tests are crazy not realistic with the times. A good candidate is not measured thru initial tests and then you are considered FAILED which is out of line of the applicants' nature of work. TESTS should only be a PART of overall screening and you must consider other factors than the FIRST FIVE questions. Your HR system of collecting cellphones, your test booklets are blurred and hard to read.. Buy new folders with clear plastic and your first five (5) questions eliminates you other than your qualifications!! No wonder you have not gotten a candidate!! Rotten system. Attention: HR Manager please look into your Testing staff.. They are questionable - snobbish and sooo strict maybe they should be replaced anti employee. Thank you.

Pros

Nicebuilding

Cons

HR testing is out of this world... Weird procedures

Very friendly workplace

Work environment and the people are the best. It is easy to adjust and make friends. The building is very secured and compliance with dress code is strictly implied.

Complete Package

They have a gym. They also handle a lot of brands. The only downside to working in FGI is that the HR team is not always pro-employee. There is a quick turn-over when it comes to employees.

Good company

Good company with joyful culture. The workplace is comfortable. The people around are fun to be with and are cooperative with each other. The location is somehow accessible.

Competitive workplace for designers

Fair and good. People are very fun to work with. Leaders are young and adaptive. Most of the employees are millenials. Company leaders are very much willing to take bold risks and innovate. Provides fair work-life balance.

Pros

Free meals

Working with world-class brands

A typical day at work is juggling thru different projects assigned, with different day-to-day schedules, keeping up with client's demands while ensuring best customer service.

Pros

I have developed coordination and project management skills with the company

Cons

Long hours; fast-paced

An organization where you can grow and develop both professionally and personally.

An organization where both competence and personal characteristics are being valued and developed. An environment where I grow and develop with my potential due to proper guidance, exposure to training and an approachable and understanding co-workers and supervisors.

Pros

Allowance

Productive and Employee concerned Management.

Place where you can work with fun and all the colleagues are trustworthy. Management care with their employees. Great source of new knowledge and skill. with annual bonus.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus Global Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits