FMN Industrial Corporation

FMN Industrial Corporation Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Good for starters, for fresh graduates. They have good communication skills and very approachable team. I recommend this company for people who wants to start their professional career

Productive and fun workplace

The most enjoyable part of the job is we stay together as one and help each other in the workload. Helping each other in a way you lift them up and never make them quit but to give them a strength.

good work place with fun and cooperative people.

Working hours was 8:00 am to 6:00 pm every day.. Mostly we extend our time for the sales and collection. I learned to be more patient, to be more flexible for field works and admin part or paper works. My co-workers are very cooperative and supportive. I enjoy working with them. The hardest part was changing of the target in sales and collection in the middle of the month or before the month end. In collection, the hard part was to trace the missing accounts and to collect the monthly dues of Carnap accounts. In terms of sales, the hard part was to Create sales. But it was challenging and enjoyable. The pressure keeps me going. The enjoyable part of the job was after working hard and we hit the target set by the company. To accomplished something was very enjoyable.

Pros

Free service unit

Cons

long hours of work with out overtime pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FMN Industrial Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits