FMN Industrial Corporation

FMN Industrial Corporation Management reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Clear

Fun and jolly coworkers

I had so much fun when time flies but the management is unfair regarding to the management basis because you are obliged to transfer from other departments without regarding your opinions .

Enjoyable place to work to

I learned many things in this company specially on management, how to deal with work under pressure, solving problems regarding work. Rendering help to other co employees.

Pros

Good employees

Productive and fun workplace

Productive co-workers and fun to be with. Management shows appreciation to their employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing some interview with the applicants because this adds a little more knowledge on how to handle some of your employees or applicants.

a typical day with customers walk in and inquire for a motorcycle loans and even cash basis. Cash collections for the monthly amortizations of clients

Its a fun and productive experience though. Everyone in the office are approachable and helpful to every task need to be done early. But the management is not that so responsive regarding the things we need in the branches.

good environment and productive colleagues

my past experience thought me a lot. the management is so good and also my colleagues. the hardest part of my job is when you have to wait too long for the computer to got vacant so i can do my reports. the most enjoyable is when i am talking to our clients..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FMN Industrial Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits