FMN Industrial Corporation

FMN Industrial Corporation Culture reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Clear

fun workplace

The hardest part of the job is the customer is getting angry inside the office and we can't do nothing about it. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you finished the work that they given to you and it's like an achievement.

No proper department

Being part of fmnic is a great , my experience was fun and amazing. People are nice. but due to lack of superior and improper department and low salary people there decided to quit

Pros

Nothing interesting

Cons

No pantry, the ot is thank u only

a typical day with customers walk in and inquire for a motorcycle loans and even cash basis. Cash collections for the monthly amortizations of clients

Its a fun and productive experience though. Everyone in the office are approachable and helpful to every task need to be done early. But the management is not that so responsive regarding the things we need in the branches.

good environment and productive colleagues

my past experience thought me a lot. the management is so good and also my colleagues. the hardest part of my job is when you have to wait too long for the computer to got vacant so i can do my reports. the most enjoyable is when i am talking to our clients..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FMN Industrial Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits