FMN Industrial Corporation

FMN Industrial Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Good for starters, for fresh graduates. They have good communication skills and very approachable team. I recommend this company for people who wants to start their professional career

Productive and fun workplace

The most enjoyable part of the job is we stay together as one and help each other in the workload. Helping each other in a way you lift them up and never make them quit but to give them a strength.

Approachable

The company needs to pay the overtime work of the employees, they are required to give the employees good compensation based on their performances and lastly, they should provide health cards for the employees free to secure their health and work properly.

Pros

With allowance

Cons

Overtime is not paid

Fun and jolly coworkers

I had so much fun when time flies but the management is unfair regarding to the management basis because you are obliged to transfer from other departments without regarding your opinions .

Enjoyable place to work to

I learned many things in this company specially on management, how to deal with work under pressure, solving problems regarding work. Rendering help to other co employees.

Pros

Good employees

No proper department

Being part of fmnic is a great , my experience was fun and amazing. People are nice. but due to lack of superior and improper department and low salary people there decided to quit

Pros

Nothing interesting

Cons

No pantry, the ot is thank u only

fun workplace

The hardest part of the job is the customer is getting angry inside the office and we can't do nothing about it. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you finished the work that they given to you and it's like an achievement.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive co-workers and fun to be with. Management shows appreciation to their employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing some interview with the applicants because this adds a little more knowledge on how to handle some of your employees or applicants.

a typical day with customers walk in and inquire for a motorcycle loans and even cash basis. Cash collections for the monthly amortizations of clients

Its a fun and productive experience though. Everyone in the office are approachable and helpful to every task need to be done early. But the management is not that so responsive regarding the things we need in the branches.

good work place with fun and cooperative people.

Working hours was 8:00 am to 6:00 pm every day.. Mostly we extend our time for the sales and collection. I learned to be more patient, to be more flexible for field works and admin part or paper works. My co-workers are very cooperative and supportive. I enjoy working with them. The hardest part was changing of the target in sales and collection in the middle of the month or before the month end. In collection, the hard part was to trace the missing accounts and to collect the monthly dues of Carnap accounts. In terms of sales, the hard part was to Create sales. But it was challenging and enjoyable. The pressure keeps me going. The enjoyable part of the job was after working hard and we hit the target set by the company. To accomplished something was very enjoyable.

Pros

Free service unit

Cons

long hours of work with out overtime pay

good environment and productive colleagues

my past experience thought me a lot. the management is so good and also my colleagues. the hardest part of my job is when you have to wait too long for the computer to got vacant so i can do my reports. the most enjoyable is when i am talking to our clients..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FMN Industrial Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits