Fly Ace Corporation

Fly Ace Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
A lot of old guards and professionalizing will take some time. Old guards and top management seems so used to their old ways and tolerates the old guards too much.
Salary / Benefits
It's an honour to work in such a good company like fly Ace as an accounting inventory 7 yrs but I got to go somewhere I can practice other side of accounting to be well rounded
Salary / Benefits
The people and environment are good. I've learned a lot of system such as GP and SAP system. The boss are so generous and I'm happy to be part of this company.
Salary / Benefits
A very good place to work to. With good, fair and just management. With good benefits like incentives, 14th month pay, retirement and insurance. A good company to retire with
Pros
benefits are superb
Cons
long hours of work is required
Salary / Benefits
Overall, it was a good run. The first 2 years was smooth, up until, there was a change in culture which affected the work-life balance. In terms of salary, the annual increase is not significant.
Salary / Benefits
Tasks are easy if you focus on what you're doing. Good communication skill helps me to improve my ability to talk with my clients and to my agents as well.
Pros
With Allowance
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I treat everyday as challenging. I learn a lots as they provide seminars and lectures for their employees I enjoyed to the company of my co-employee during National Conference, Planning and Channel Con and more Esp. the Christmas Party. Management is very professional. Hardest part is to reach your target during lean month since Fly Ace Products are imported The most enjoyable moment is when I was on Hongkong because of the Incentive Trip given by the company.
Pros
Revolving Fund (P12, 000)
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place with supportive management. I start the day before, anything pending at the end of the day takes priority first thing in the morning, after daily am tasks and conversation with my supervisor. Then I follow through with the tasks needed to be done that day, as well as anything else that comes up. By the end of the day, I make up a to-do list for tomorrow, and set out the pending things next to my list to discuss them first thing in the morning. Best learning is the experience of working this company. My co-workers are good. The hardest part of my job is when you want to say the truth but you can't due to some reasons. The most enjoyable part of my job is when everyone is under pressure and at the end of the day, everything is being productive.
Pros
Free meal allowances and transportation expenses
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Ensures the proper distribution and displays of products to all stores in 3 provinces in the Philippines. Deals with Key Accounts, 3rd party distributors, and distributor salesmen.Sales and Marketing.Management does a good job in keeping the company profitable but sometimes takes for granted the employees.Co-workers are nice people.Travelling to far places without a vehicle.Dealing with different types of people.
Pros
daily allowances and incentives
Cons
commuting to far away places.