Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

Philippines169 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was really great to be a part of a leading company that provide all the materials needed by their trainee. I've learned a lot form them specially in skills. They took good care of us. They give us a right amount of salary and sometimes a little bit of bonus. They treat us not just their OJT but as one of them as family.
Salary / Benefits
The transition from university to corporate life is not difficult for fresh-graduates because of continuous learning culture and strong promotion of work-life balance in the company.
Pros
Training Programs, Work-Life Balance, Working Hours
Cons
Politics, Objective Performance Assessment, Few Foreign Assignment Opportunities
Salary / Benefits
It is a large company hiring hundreds of professional engineers and the like. They have a great system and a pool of standards on which each and everyone uses as a guide. One thing is that since it is dependent on projects, they tend to hire and fire quite often.
Salary / Benefits
A target daily accomplishment should be done within the day for an 8 working hour. Time management is essential to smoothly perform all the task. The job is hard in some ways where pressure on deadlines, clients, superiors, managers comes in but that's the way it is. That's why we are there in the first place. Challenging I could say but eventually I enjoyed the job.
Pros
Semi-Flex time
Cons
possible longer hours of work occassionally
Salary / Benefits
The company managed to create a balanced environment for the employees. There were outdoor activities held such as team building and volunteer works.There are many career development training conducted every month. They are giving their employee to learn more and discover other skills to acquire.
Pros
Free training for employee for career development
Salary / Benefits
What I love with Fluor is that, they focus more on the work/life balance and safety of the employees. We have every other Friday off and it's very cool since we have more time to spend with the family.
Pros
Friday off
Cons
Long travel time; Traffic
Salary / Benefits
Being able to work in Fluor Daniel Inc. has helped me learn things that I would not have learned otherwise from theoretical practice. In my department, I was given tasks that were really serious that gave me a feel of the real corporate life.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is exciting because there will more job will be provided that will enhance one's capability, Management was good in organizing its people, It promotes work life balance and job security for every employee.
Salary / Benefits
Fluor has work/life balance. There is an alternate Friday off. I have learned a lot through the help also from my co-workers. I enjoyed working as a Project Business Analyst as there are a lot of challenges that comes your way specially if you encounter a difficult counterpart but if you solve or tackle the difficulties you will feel satisfied with your achievement.
Pros
clothing allowance, rice subsidy, transportation allowance, medical allowance, free healthcare
Salary / Benefits
They don’t pay as much as people think they do. My salary is not even a fourth of the lowest salary of a labor employee in the US which is 23k USD. I have been here for a while now and gotten increases, but at this rate, it will take several years to reach the level of the lowest-paid job in their US offices, which is about the rate of a manager here. Good place to start but not really to stay. There is also a much apparent sense of entitlement with the day shift. Night shift gets more work than us.
Pros
All hours compensated
Cons
Long hours, no work-life balance for a night shift, very long OT
Salary / Benefits
productive and so much fun
you can learn something new everyday

Become Organized

Take Care of Yourself

Be Willing to Work

Focus

Stylize What You're Doing
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Nice work package. You'l learn a lot from Fluor, good motivation for leadership role and encourage everyone for a good teamwork. Fluor is building leaders and has given lot of opportunities to learn and be trained to processes.
Pros
Friday Off
Salary / Benefits
This company really have work, life and balance. They made sure that the employees don't just work but also enjoy. The have so many sports fest and competitions among employees and other companies. Amnbiance is good and time is not a big issue. Just make sure to deliver the deliverables on due time.
Pros
Flexi-time, free trainigs, sports fest
Salary / Benefits
Fluor is a company that balance the person in working and having fun. There are times that it is not only work time we also had a time to gather, meet and greet and had tome to talk with the higher people that manage the company. And the employees are soo approachable. I learn a lot pf things in Fluor. This is a company that makes you believe in yourself that whenever you commited a mistake is not really matters to them as long as it can't affect the company pr if it will matter but still they will help you to fix the mistake that you've made.
Muy buena empresa, la mejor en Chile en Proyectos para la Gran Minería
Pros
Indemnización sin tope
Cons
Inestabilidad
Salary / Benefits
trainings and knowledge sharing is one of the biggest strength of this company, there's a lot of budget pertaining to training of all the employees.

Its really nice to work here very comfortable to work, attractive workplace, flexible time, lots of activities to do have some changes in your routine.

The hardest part of the job is there's a lot of idle time waiting for a project. as of now there's no project on the line.

The most enjoyable par of the job is the knowledge sharing of the company, trainings, distributed workload and flexible time that you can spend a lot of time with your family
Pros
Flexible time, Work/Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
My house is near on this office. And the work nature has a work life balance. Sometimes, I attended Factory acceptance testing on different countries.
Pros
alternate friday off
Cons
job not secured even if you are a permanent employee
Salary / Benefits
It was fun filled experience,and so many things to learn! Though my work is much less than the real engineers there, it still felt like I was working for them already. It was not just only the academic side but they also taught me how to handle things professionally.
Salary / Benefits
It's actually a great company. They promote work-life balance by conducting sports competition amongst employees. You can also learn several skills. They also give weekly toolbox meetings. Sadly though, they only provide Project-based employment, making it hard for long-time employees to attain a regular status. Plus due to oil crisis and lack of projects, even if you're a regular employee, there still is no security of tenure. They oftentimes resort to terminating and ending of contracts regardless of the length of time you have been in the company. Plus the fact that politics play a big part in career advancement.
Pros
sports fest
Cons
project-based., regardless of status, they can terminate you
Salary / Benefits
Fluor is a very good company because it gives high salary and benefits to employees, it has also a high security in all facilities. I learned their everyday task as well.
Pros
allowances per day
Salary / Benefits
Fluor is one of the best companies as it promotes work-life balance without suffering the quality, schedule and delivery of their projects.

Quality is one of their main asset as they deliver their services with utmost quality.