Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

Philippines169 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was really great to be a part of a leading company that provide all the materials needed by their trainee. I've learned a lot form them specially in skills. They took good care of us. They give us a right amount of salary and sometimes a little bit of bonus. They treat us not just their OJT but as one of them as family.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with Fluor due to the challenges and training's they have provided. Colleagues are so diverse, friendly and professional. Plus the benefits are good.
Salary / Benefits
I'm a student from Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa with the degree of BSBA Major in Operations Management. I was looking for my intership that time and I try to apply to this company because I know they are accepting a Intership student and luckily I passed all the procedures given by the management. In my experienced in Fluor, I was very happy because it's hard to part of this international company. I'm assigned at Finance Department-Accounts Payable Overhead and all the employee are good in their internship students. I feel like I am part of a Family in this Company. The culture was good for me.The hardest part of the job was I don't have any idea about the system they are using "SAP System" but eventually I Accomplished this struggle and finish my internship period on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was I been part of the group named "Pintados" performed for our Chritmas Party Calebration
Pros
Free coffee and free food sometimes
Cons
Long hours for some department like Finance
Salary / Benefits
No. 1 EPCM Company in the Word!!!
FLOUR Philippines is the best training ground for young and newly graduated engineers wish to venture in the field of Oil & Gas and heaven for experienced engineers love to stay/work in Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
it gave me super positive look in working in that type of environment. they are all admirable and skilled. the people that i have coexist there was so professional.
Pros
friday off every 2 weeks
Cons
9 hours per shift
Salary / Benefits
Working in Fluor has been an interesting experience. The office environment is good and everybody appears to be happy overall. The best benefit appears to be paid overtime, since it appears it is very common in this country not to be paid for that. Having said that, most people are constantly having to stay an average of an hour to two hours after each shift ends, and having to work on weekends quite often – at least when it comes to the Marketing Services department. There does not seem to be a good work-life balance especially when it comes to working in the night shift. Demand for work seems to be much higher in the Manila office compared to the other offices as it costs the company much less to have that office work more hours. It’s almost slavery. Other than the high demand for work, it is a good place to work overall. Just seems like you have to give up your social/family life to work in the Sales/Marketing Services department.
Pros
Overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
It's a kind of workplace wherein every race is welcome and respected. We work with Integrity and the Management never fail to give us training and activities to make us more competent as professionals.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with this company. I've been given the opportunity to visualize different events and their legacy and I learned how to socialize in a working community.
Salary / Benefits
Fluor offers a work life balance. We have a Friday off every other week. Fluor provide competitive salar. Fluor offers many trainings and lunch and learn. There are a lot of training materials which One Fluor online provided.
Pros
many lunch and learns, many trainings
Cons
promotion is not fast
> Good work - life balance
> Provides several and relevant trainings

> Management is approachable

> Culture diversity-friendly
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fluor Corp.?
Salary / Benefits
The best company I have worked with locally. Balanced work and family time. Working environment is very conducive. Fare company benefits. Community service is part of company culture.
Pros
A lot of training for safety, integrity, teamwork and excellence.
Cons
No comment
Salary / Benefits
I got my internship program at Fluor Daniel Corp. Few years ago. This company really broadened my experiencr by using different softwares and gsvr me greater understanding in the field of engineering
Salary / Benefits
People are accommodating once you approach them and there are a lot of fun activities for employees and their families. They focus on sustainability..
Salary / Benefits
I've been part of the company as On the Job Trainee,where I assigned at Treasury/Disbursement. I learned some new things from my superiors. I also experienced the under-time pressure, how to manage my time because I do have classes to attend that time and a Feasibility Study. And I learned how to used SAP Accounting Software.
Salary / Benefits
Good opportunity for me and to my fella Filipinos.I am not sure if its fair company.been working 5+years without any increase.But still good for me.Staffs are excellent.
Pros
Everything is free
Salary / Benefits
A great place to work. Good flexible schedule. Really nice on duty hours. Competitive salary offerings. Type of employment is not that really good for me especially in terms of contractual, layoff is critical.
Salary / Benefits
WE are well compensated but for 5 years i was not regularised. The upper management has biases on comers that came from their school. They promised to re hire again once the company projects comes in. this did not materialise.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
bad system on choosing who to retain in the company
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with jolly co-workers. Tiring because of multi-tasking and long hours of duty accompanied by lots of customers and endorsements on the end of the shift.
Pros
Free single bread daily
Cons
9 Hours of duty is really tiring
Salary / Benefits
- can work with minimum supervision
- learned how to deal with different people.

- learned to be independent.

- support and actively participate in lessons learned.
Salary / Benefits
A very busy institution but interesting and challenging. Learned a lot on management, supervision, project control, material control, and other areas of discipline. In management, communication skills are a must both written and oral. Need to be diversified in the tools, computers, softwares, office machines, as well as on the field assignment. The workplace is conducive for learning and career development, a sense of urgency in schedules, competitiveness, accuracy and precision, knowhow, knowledgeable in many areas of management. The hardest part is during salary upgrading wherein its hard to settle diferences. The most enjoyable part is during outing or get-together, socialization, or training sessions. Thanks!
Salary / Benefits
If not for the office politics, it would have been a good place to grow as a professional. Compensation does not match the amount and level of responsibilities being handed out.
Pros
We have every other Friday off.
Cons
nepotism