Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews for Structural Designer
Structural Designer8 reviews
Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,878 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
The company has full range of references wherein one can be able to perform his work even without experience towards work. Work-Life balance has been implemented to ensure each employee can enjoy work as well as non-work. Every day is a challenge yet at the end of the day everything is solved.
Typical day of work at Fluor is full of challenges. Everyday you get a construction issues and design issues which can be challenging to resolve. With these challenges comes great experiences and learnings. I learned here the value of communication and team work. The hardest part of the job was to balance work quality and at the same time meet the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job is the learning experience and you get to meet people of diverse cuture.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Working with Fluor is not a typical work day because here at Fluor everyday is learning sessions and building your personal career. This is the best company I ever had in my existence. The hardest part of the job is you being affected about the market in this industry. But most enjoyable part of it is you are building yourself and your career.
Free Lunches, per two weeks salary pay, and Friday Offs
Fluor Daniels is offering me a good avenue in honing my skills as an engineer. This company is keep me on track with regards to software skills development, and more importantly, the management and my colleagues are very approachable.
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Fluor Corp. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluor Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 4,878 reviews
Ratings by category
|4.1||Salary / Benefits|
Questions about Fluor Corp.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Fluor Corp.?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Fluor Corp.? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Fluor Corp.?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Fluor Corp.?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Fluor Corp.?2 people answered
- How are the working hour?One person answered
- Does Fluor corp. accepts entry level for mechanical Engineer?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Fluor Corp.?One person answered
- Where do we send our CV? where we can find the e-mail add of HR personnel?One person answered
- Does fluor corp accept mechanical engineering student ojt?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Fluor Corp. Reviews by Job Title