Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews for Structural Designer

Structural Designer8 reviews
Philippines8 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Develop my leadership skills and friendly environment they created a fair leadership in accordance in global coorporate standard. They recognized
your leadership in organization.
Salary / Benefits
In Fluor, there are lots of career opportunities, competitive salary,good benefits, you really find career growth, work-life balance environment, very professional, diverse people.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with Fluor due to the challenges and online training's they have provided. Workmates are so kind and easy to communicate with, friendly and professional.
Pros
Trasportaion Allowance
Cons
Job Security for project based
Salary / Benefits
The company has full range of references wherein one can be able to perform his work even without experience towards work. Work-Life balance has been implemented to ensure each employee can enjoy work as well as non-work. Every day is a challenge yet at the end of the day everything is solved.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work at Fluor is full of challenges. Everyday you get a construction issues and design issues which can be challenging to resolve. With these challenges comes great experiences and learnings. I learned here the value of communication and team work. The hardest part of the job was to balance work quality and at the same time meet the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job is the learning experience and you get to meet people of diverse cuture.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Fluor is not a typical work day because here at Fluor everyday is learning sessions and building your personal career. This is the best company I ever had in my existence. The hardest part of the job is you being affected about the market in this industry. But most enjoyable part of it is you are building yourself and your career.
Pros
Free Lunches, per two weeks salary pay, and Friday Offs
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Fluor Daniels is offering me a good avenue in honing my skills as an engineer. This company is keep me on track with regards to software skills development, and more importantly, the management and my colleagues are very approachable.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. All my co-workers are approachable and knowledgeable in their field.