Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern9 reviews
Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Being intern in this company really helps me alot in every aspect of life. This company shows me how to communicate effectively and efficiently. It helps me to do work without pressure. They help me understand every work. The workers there treat me well.
Salary / Benefits
My internship here was really the best experience I've ever had. I've met a lot of people. You'll feel like you're really a working person. The company, seniors, managers, supervisors and other employees will make you feel welcome. They helped me to grow and improved myself a lot. I've learned how to do proper filing, answer phone calls, and of course I've learned the best way on how to talk to other people. And I can say that it would be very useful on my future career.
Salary / Benefits
I only work at Fluor Daniel Inc. Philippines as an intern and I totally enjoyed my stay there. I have learned a lot on how it feels to be working as a professional.
Salary / Benefits
it gave me super positive look in working in that type of environment. they are all admirable and skilled. the people that i have coexist there was so professional.
Pros
friday off every 2 weeks
Cons
9 hours per shift
Salary / Benefits
I got my internship program at Fluor Daniel Corp. Few years ago. This company really broadened my experiencr by using different softwares and gsvr me greater understanding in the field of engineering
Salary / Benefits
People are accommodating once you approach them and there are a lot of fun activities for employees and their families. They focus on sustainability..
Salary / Benefits
Being able to work in Fluor Daniel Inc. has helped me learn things that I would not have learned otherwise from theoretical practice. In my department, I was given tasks that were really serious that gave me a feel of the real corporate life.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun filled experience,and so many things to learn! Though my work is much less than the real engineers there, it still felt like I was working for them already. It was not just only the academic side but they also taught me how to handle things professionally.
Salary / Benefits
Fluor is a very good company because it gives high salary and benefits to employees, it has also a high security in all facilities. I learned their everyday task as well.
Pros
allowances per day
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fluor Corp.?