Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila27 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Develop my leadership skills and friendly environment they created a fair leadership in accordance in global coorporate standard. They recognized
your leadership in organization.
Salary / Benefits
Good training program and collaborative environment, plenty of room for improvement. Flexible time and fair benefit package, provision of laptop and mobile. Corporate credit card provision.
Pros
International company
Cons
Poor management support
Salary / Benefits
People are cooperative and helpful. Stressful due to limited resources and very tight schedule. Due to management's cost cutting initiatives, personnel collaboration and engagement were limited.
Salary / Benefits
Each project has its own level of stress at work. Typical day could be a series of meetings if you are in the lead position. Concern in the company is mainly job security because you can be removed easily especially if you are contractual. But if you are looking for a good environment and work life balance, this should be the company you need to experience.
Salary / Benefits
The company has a culture of work life balance which I really think its important to us and to those have family like me. Great place to work and at the same time to learn.
Salary / Benefits
Great Company , promotes work life balance among its employees.
They support employees on personal development has a competitive salary package.

The downside is Job Stability.
Pros
Great Company-Promote Work Life Balance, Competitive Salary
Cons
Job Stability
Salary / Benefits
Fluor is a very well organized EPC company which is among the top EPC companies in the world. They have so many offices worldwide. I'm fortunate to have worked in Fluor's Manila office. The management takes care of the employees very well. Fluor's repuation in the engineering industry is very good.
Salary / Benefits
The transition from university to corporate life is not difficult for fresh-graduates because of continuous learning culture and strong promotion of work-life balance in the company.
Pros
Training Programs, Work-Life Balance, Working Hours
Cons
Politics, Objective Performance Assessment, Few Foreign Assignment Opportunities
Salary / Benefits
This company really have work, life and balance. They made sure that the employees don't just work but also enjoy. The have so many sports fest and competitions among employees and other companies. Amnbiance is good and time is not a big issue. Just make sure to deliver the deliverables on due time.
Pros
Flexi-time, free trainigs, sports fest
Muy buena empresa, la mejor en Chile en Proyectos para la Gran Minería
Pros
Indemnización sin tope
Cons
Inestabilidad
Salary / Benefits
Fulfilling job for an Engineer. Work life balance was an important part of the work place culture and our schedule included Friday - off (every other week) and flexible time. Job security depended on available projects at that time and advancement may be difficult without incoming project. But, overall, a great workplace with many good people.
Pros
Flexible time, Working Schedule, experience
Cons
Advancement, Job Security
Salary / Benefits
Manager doesn't follow the process. Because of that, we need to rework some of the proposals. Also, overtime is sometimes up to 7 hours. Not fair treatment between morning and night shift. Not balance workload given.
Salary / Benefits
Great place to start but not to to stay long. Flexible working hrs. Great place to learn with numerous sources. Some great people you will meet along work.
Flexible Time
Good salary package

Good working environment

Advance tools in Engineering and design

Provide training for career growth

Benefits is satisfactory
Pros
Flexible Time
Salary / Benefits
good working environment and great people. management is okay. it will helps your career grow and you will learn a lot. fun workplace. a good company to be working with.
Salary / Benefits
I like this company because in a systematic ways of work, from coordination to giving and sharing information to each other. All benefits to their employee were given...food, transport, insurances. They are also concerned with the personal needs of their employee when it comes to family matters.
Pros
All benefits are provided
Cons
no cons
Salary / Benefits
In Fluor, we have an alternate Friday-off working days. Mondays thru Thursdays we render 9 hours a day of work, and 8 hours during Friday on, for a total of 80 hours every 2 weeks.

Majority of the employees are project based, with contracts co-terminates with his current project. If project is shortened, your employment is also shortened and similarly when the project is extended your employment is also extended. This is what the management has strategized to minimize overhead costs, but somehow disadvantageous to contract and project based employees.However, key performers are given chance to be probationary and eventually get regularized.

There is plenty of oppurtunity to learn new things as the Company allows you to handle pakages, jobs that you have not handled before. This is the case for me when I handled the Metering package, first time in Fluor.

My co-workers mostly have an overseas employment history, and the level of competence is comparable to those that are home based. Generally easy to work with and willing to learn from seniors.

The hardest part of the job is the time difference between the Manila office and Home office, usually in USA or Europe, where some issues are only resolved later than it should.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when project management recognizes your hard work by giving Spotlight Award, with some money rewarded.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Project-based employment
Salary / Benefits
Fluor is one of the best engineering companies to work for. Fluor prioritizes it's people safety while producing the best quality possible.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
Project based contracts
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is sharing of knowledge and helping each other. I have learned a lot in this company especially in design and I learned many engineering software using in design. Management is fair to all employees they make sure everyone is all equal. The hardest part of the job was when I'm starting in design because I don't have experienced that time in design so I need to adjust little by little especially in using engineering design software or applications.. The most enjoyable part was when I started to appreciate what I'm doing and I understand the step by step procedure how to design.
Salary / Benefits
One of the great things about my job is I get the opportunity to explore and enhance my potential by working in various projects and tasks and be able to stepped up to the challenge of leadership and delivering solutions to our Clients.

At Fluor, the workplace is diverse. Everyone is encourage to work as one and collaborate for quality and success of both the company and client projects
Salary / Benefits
Good company, compensation, staff, management and work life balance. Nice place to work and for advancement of your skills and expertise.
Pros
Large well organized company, great learning environment.
Cons
Long Hours, Changing Schedule