Fluor Corp.

Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

Philippines170 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Since Fluor depends mostly on its oil and gas industry, security of having your job for a long time is a challenge. As we all know, these past recent years, oil and gas industry is having its own hiatus.
Salary / Benefits
It was really great to be a part of a leading company that provide all the materials needed by their trainee. I've learned a lot form them specially in skills. They took good care of us. They give us a right amount of salary and sometimes a little bit of bonus. They treat us not just their OJT but as one of them as family.
Salary / Benefits
Fluor corp. is a global company. The Fluor Manila office is very structured production workplace. There is a strong spirit of competition among peers and offices. The company culture is about work life balance with strong commitment to quality and safety.
Salary / Benefits
Fluor Daniel Inc. is an EPC company which provides integrated solutions into different industries.
Pros

Work-life balance

Learning

Cons

Lack of security in tenure

Politics
Salary / Benefits
Very professional staff. Enjoyable workplace and friendly co workers. They support you and help you in your difficulties. Also, they have 3 days off which is a very good work life balance. I would recommend it here.
Pros
Free food at training, good work life balance and good salary
Salary / Benefits
Good training program and collaborative environment, plenty of room for improvement. Flexible time and fair benefit package, provision of laptop and mobile. Corporate credit card provision.
Pros
International company
Cons
Poor management support
Salary / Benefits
For the years that I've been working in Fluor. I was happy working in fluor. I learned a lot with regards of piping designed, they offer some trainings to make us more competitive.
Salary / Benefits
complany culture, salary, management are all great...one of top company in the philippines. However you employment is not that secure, company is oftentimes unstable.
Salary / Benefits
The company and the employers there are too nice to us, also I learn a lot of knowledge and skills as an IT Deskside Support. The company also offers some sports events to its employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fluor Corp.?
Salary / Benefits
People are cooperative and helpful. Stressful due to limited resources and very tight schedule. Due to management's cost cutting initiatives, personnel collaboration and engagement were limited.
Salary / Benefits
My employee status in Fluor is contractual but I enjoyed my stay there because I get to know different department of Engineering and I get to learn from different professionals
Pros
Lunch and Learn
Cons
Contractual
Salary / Benefits
- Needs to be focus, productive, on schedule for each deliverables as per planned.
- Learned the following, Procedures, Specifications, Project schedules, Planning, Targets dates, Engineering and Design aspects as per project requirements.

- Where everyone works as a team, same mindset to finish the job.
Salary / Benefits
Being intern in this company really helps me alot in every aspect of life. This company shows me how to communicate effectively and efficiently. It helps me to do work without pressure. They help me understand every work. The workers there treat me well.
Good work place
Senior it are approachable

Troubleshooting

All people are nice easy to approach

Thank you for the wonderful experience

And best wishes for the company
Salary / Benefits
Working with Fluor as an engineer is usually good. If you are new then you have to undergo a series of training requirement. Management is good too as they have the annual performance evaluation to determine potential employees. The workplace culture is similar to Fluor overseas. Hardest part of the job I encountered is meeting deadline submission of deliverables while the most enjoyable is to work with professional team members.
Pros
Nice Company.
Cons
Working under an inexperience manager.
Salary / Benefits
Fluor has taught me many things and has improved my skills. The workplace is nice and the employees also. The benefits are good and you can have more time on your family/friends/travel by their Friday-on Friday-off scheme of work.
Salary / Benefits
Start the day reading and reply emails, short meeting regarding work progress and work priorities. Continue routine work as assigned.
Learned that communication is very important. Small details need not to ignored and ask and clarify if something cannot understand.

Management is not perfect but its good.

Good working condition and culture. There is teamwork.

The hardest part of the job is during 85-90%completion where problems arises.

Most enjoyable when you met the deliverable dates and received rewards.
Salary / Benefits
Develop my leadership skills and friendly environment they created a fair leadership in accordance in global coorporate standard. They recognized
your leadership in organization.
Salary / Benefits
I was fortunate enough to learn about the basics of Human Resource at a place where they value and respect each other. I realized that work/life balance can be achieved because of their fridays off every other week. I was given tasks such as organizing employees' requirements, participating in onboarding orientations, helping in conducting seminars. I enjoyed my time as an intern in Fluor.
Salary / Benefits
In Fluor, there are lots of career opportunities, competitive salary,good benefits, you really find career growth, work-life balance environment, very professional, diverse people.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace makes you feel intimidated cause people i see always do their work professionally. Fluor does really have their own system on everything. Salute!