Fisherfarms, Inc.

Fisherfarms, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working here is fun and enjoyable because you will learn new things that may help you in the future. Fisherfarms is a good training ground to enhance your skill as an inspector.
Salary / Benefits
Fisherfarms Inc is the leading aquaculture in the Philippines where they provide excellent and quality products with excellent service nationwide and internationally. The Management and the whole company are Family oriented that is why everyone is motivated to be the best and they are customer oriented. I become their Top 1 sales ever sivce I've started with them since 2010. I will never forget the whole company and the clients that I have worked with. They will always have a special place in my heart. I am half hearted leaving the company when i got the chance to migrate in USA I have no choice but to pursue the new chapter in my life to migrate but I definitely will not forget my Fisherfarms Family.
Salary / Benefits
It is an on call type of job. The management will call you whenever there are work to be done. I learned that patient is really a virtue because waiting for the call can sometimes be uncertain so one should be patient. One should always be ready. The hardest part of the job was the fact that we had to stay in a cold freezing room just to make sure that the products will stay fresh. Unfortunately, health was sacrificed because of the cold temperature. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part was meeting other people with different backgrounds where I learned something different from their way of thinking and reasoning to things.
Pros
overtime
Cons
on call duties
Salary / Benefits
work here is base on the production report (KPI's). my work hours here is always extended whenever we have a production. also i'm in-charge on the last / final section so i must take care of all the products and transfer it to the cold storage without damaging the products.
Pros
xmas bonus
Cons
long hours of duty and people development.
Salary / Benefits
It ia fun to work at fisherfarms, Ive learned a lot. The task we makr everyday is very interisting. I have new knowledge about manufacturing and it is an honor to work to this company.
Pros
Free med card, free satff house (walking distance to workplace)
Cons
Long hours almost 15hours a day
Salary / Benefits
No rest day! handling people good management but dont have increase in salary good workplace scheduling yourself enjoyable coworkers near the house of mine
Salary / Benefits
Fisherfarms is a company where they allow you to express and give your suggestions. You can be really creative here because for example during product development, they try to hear everyone out. We get to have fun during product shoots and events. The hard part of the job is of course there'll be rushed deadlines a lot of times, project revisions which is actually very common in our line of work. Well working with Fisherfarms made me realize and learned that I can do more than doing graphics. Learned to even prep and style dishes for photoshoots too!
Pros
Can work at home
Cons
Might work on call or weekends too
Salary / Benefits
A well coordinated plant, safe and secured. The fairness and equality of the manage is good. The hardest part of the job is the end of production, because we didn't know how much longer we work to end the production.
Salary / Benefits
Good Management Culture was establish. Superior are willing to share they're knowledge. More to improvement but top management are willing to compete worldwide.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
No Separation Incentives
Salary / Benefits
It is a company which really helps most of their workers to improve and to gain more ideas when it comes to their work. I was able to work passionate and committed because of my leaders which I hold as my inspiration.
Cons
long hours, unable to eat in regular hours
  1. Employee Reviews