FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews

Philippines103 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Just be yourself and be real..Answer all the questions with confident and just relax, no pressure to think about..don't forget to smile and pray first
Salary / Benefits
I love working in FIS its just that when the management changed all of our OT and allowances were not paid. A lot of salary disputes and discrepancy that is why I had to leave the company
Salary / Benefits
Tasked with voice support for US customers who require help with their credit card accounts. Also provided assistance by giving basic troubleshooting directions to callers regarding their credit card website accounts(EZ Cards).Experience here was great because of all gained knowledge w/how BPO works. Management very supportive.
Salary / Benefits
Fully paid training if picked after interview screening, many benefits being employed with them. Make new friends, always have a chance to be promoted for the right candidate.
Salary / Benefits
This company knows the needs of their employees, Launching every month different types of Employee Engagement. to reduce the stress of the employee, Also have Sleep rooms on different floor to make sure that Employee have comfortable place to stay to take some rest for maximum of 3 hours.Also have shower rooms for those agents that was not able to go home,Huge compensation of Incentives
Pros
Free Lunch for those you will rendered Over time
Salary / Benefits
The Company makes sure that we are having fun while working to lessen stress as well. Since the demand from work was high and it tends to drain us but the company makes sure to balance it.
Salary / Benefits
FIS is a great company. I was able to grow and improve my skills even in a short period of time staying at the company. They have an amazing management wherein you will never felt like you're an employee. Everyone were treated equally and with corresponding respect. Admin, staff, manager- they were all humble.
Salary / Benefits
US based company with people that's easy to work with, have a good environment, no salary disputes, and enjoyable in the work space. If it's not for family issues, I would not leave the company.
Salary / Benefits
would never recommend working there. management is bad. attrition is ridiculous high. HR is not a big help. toxic workplace. poor management. not a lot of benefits.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work: night shift
What you learned: na

Management: too many bosses

Workplace culture: stressfull

The hardest part of the job:na

The most enjoyable part of the job: peers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FIS Global?
Salary / Benefits
I loved working in FIS because of the people I work with. It also has good HMO benefits. Pantry is not too okay. Facilities are not as modern as the other companies I worked with
Pros
Competent work mates
Cons
Less technology. Less training
Salary / Benefits
Training is very good and management really helps the new hires to improve and reach potential.
Everyone is very helpful and collaborative culture is practiced.
Salary / Benefits
The company it self is very lenient to there employees. A good company to start with. They value there employee, but depends on the Managers of the account that you will be assigned too. Mine is the worst management ever for 5 years with the account.
Salary / Benefits
Good company with great financial rewards. But you need to go to the office even during bad weather since there is no work from home availability. Not much work which makes no chance to improve your technical knowledge.
Pros
Quarterly Incentive Pay
Cons
No work from home
Salary / Benefits
FIS Global is a good company to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with. The workplace culture is fun. But if you are not good at handling stress it is not advisable.
Pros
Workplace culture
Cons
Stress
Salary / Benefits
Working at FIS Global is fun. The managers, supervisors ,and my co workers are nice. They are fun to be with. My Team Leader is so nice to his agents. He treats us like his children. I am happy working with them.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly workmates. Management and team mates are easy to approach. I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge with thr company and with the people I work with.
Salary / Benefits
i handle End to end recruitment responsibilities in a fast pace environment. International company that provides financial and technology services to the clients in US and other country globally.

Responsibilities:

Managing and keeping the record of New hire files and data base, Conducting initial interview onsite and offsite, Testing Admin and online exam facilitator, endorsing candidates with the hiring Manager for final interview, Managing Background and Medical Result of Employees if they are cleared or need to be pull out for termination, Discussion of requirements, Facilitates On boarding and orientation of the employees, Souring of quality candidates through social media, Job portals, applicant and employee referral.
Pros
Free Coffee
Salary / Benefits
I only lasted for 4 months here but I'd say that it's the compensation and the environment itself that will make you stay. Our trainers are good and very considerate. People are friendly and approachable too.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Not most likely to get promoted.
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace, management and employees are friendly. Enjoyable part of the job is the power hour where in they are giving away some treats. However, salary is not competitive.
Salary / Benefits
Good compensation package, Professional Managers and having personal growth, my office mates are very friendly and helpful. My experience with this company gives me positive outlook in the business industry
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Environment