FIS logo

FIS Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 109 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,068 reviews

Company is good

Fis is already stable and can recommend to other friends looking for a job. A great place to work and accesible with other areas. Great monthly incentive.

December 4, 2020
We appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for being a part of this great company.
Salary / Benefits

The job work is easy but they have poor management. They dont give the right benefits to the employee. It also takes them long time to resolve your financial dispute.
Salary / Benefits

Your Front Liners only think of themselves instead of the agents

slow performance of your tools and systems being blamed to our ISP's? all of us wrok from home in almost at the same time, with a CIR of 30MBps. other family members also connect to vpn and still enjoy that CIR (commited information rate). malamang yang visor na yan eh hindi tinutulungan ng IT desk nila. siya lang ang nag troubleshoot eh ano ang alam mo sa computers? tapos pag overtimin ang agent and bawasan ang hours dahil sa system glitches? Baka ma labor ka niyan bata! sa kagustuhan mong maging sikat ka sa management mo, at the expense of others? I am suprised you're still walking! buti pa kita pinalangan dito. ididirecho sa US management niyo ang kalokohan mo. pa christian effect ka pa ha!

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Egoistic team leaders. DOLE will deal with you

Fun and Amazing Team mates

The work mates are friendly and helpfulFun and Amazing activitiesMore to offerWell mannered employeesLots of open position to GrowTLs are understanding

October 20, 2020
Thank you for your review and giving us a five-star rating. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding the amazing work environment and opportunities to grow. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Salary / Benefits

Productive, and fun work places, with a good employees,

Relaxing, enjoy, mostly while you on training,FIS GLOBAL SOLUTION was a very good company and they give you a chance to work on the BPO industry. And helping you to growth your career.

Pros

Only free water, and coffee

Cons

No stressful

October 20, 2020
We’re glad to hear you think FIS is a great place to work and you had an amazing experience with us! We’re always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience and we ask our colleagues often for their feedback. We wish you all the best in your career journey.

Salary / Benefits

Good working environment and grear co-workers

Great company, good management, employees are friendly, good working environment, good salary and incentives and they provide the best to their employee

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

8 working hours obly

September 23, 2020
We appreciate your positive feedback, and we are glad to hear that you appreciate the great work environment, competitive salary and incentives, and employee friendly work environment at FIS. Keep up the great work!
Salary / Benefits

FIS is a company that can help you not just financially but help you to develope tour skills and can encounter better leadership and friendly coworker

Just be yourself and be real..Answer all the questions with confident and just relax, no pressure to think about..don't forget to smile and pray first

August 17, 2020
We appreciate your positive feedback and we are glad to hear that you appreciate the learning opportunities, friendly work environment and great leadership at FIS. We wish you luck for your future endeavors.
Salary / Benefits

I love working in FIS its just that when the management changed all of our OT and allowances were not paid. A lot of salary disputes and discrepancy that is why I had to leave the company
Salary / Benefits

Not a bad company for BPO newbies

Tasked with voice support for US customers who require help with their credit card accounts. Also provided assistance by giving basic troubleshooting directions to callers regarding their credit card website accounts(EZ Cards).Experience here was great because of all gained knowledge w/how BPO works. Management very supportive.

Good Place to Work

Fully paid training if picked after interview screening, many benefits being employed with them. Make new friends, always have a chance to be promoted for the right candidate.

Jobs at FIS

See more jobs
Salary / Benefits

Fun to stay, employee friendly environment

This company knows the needs of their employees, Launching every month different types of Employee Engagement. to reduce the stress of the employee, Also have Sleep rooms on different floor to make sure that Employee have comfortable place to stay to take some rest for maximum of 3 hours.Also have shower rooms for those agents that was not able to go home,Huge compensation of Incentives

Pros

Free Lunch for those you will rendered Over time

Fun and Competitive

The Company makes sure that we are having fun while working to lessen stress as well. Since the demand from work was high and it tends to drain us but the company makes sure to balance it.
Salary / Benefits

Working in FIS as one of the Customer Service Representatives was indeed a great experience. It taught me a lot. It improved my communication skill an

FIS is a great company. I was able to grow and improve my skills even in a short period of time staying at the company. They have an amazing management wherein you will never felt like you're an employee. Everyone were treated equally and with corresponding respect. Admin, staff, manager- they were all humble.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and have people that's easy to work with

US based company with people that's easy to work with, have a good environment, no salary disputes, and enjoyable in the work space. If it's not for family issues, I would not leave the company.

they suck big time

would never recommend working there. management is bad. attrition is ridiculous high. HR is not a big help. toxic workplace. poor management. not a lot of benefits.

Na

A typical day at work: night shift What you learned: na Management: too many bosses Workplace culture: stressfull The hardest part of the job:na The most enjoyable part of the job: peers

Nice workplace

I loved working in FIS because of the people I work with. It also has good HMO benefits. Pantry is not too okay. Facilities are not as modern as the other companies I worked with

Pros

Competent work mates

Cons

Less technology. Less training

Very good place to work

Training is very good and management really helps the new hires to improve and reach potential. Everyone is very helpful and collaborative culture is practiced.

Lenient

The company it self is very lenient to there employees. A good company to start with. They value there employee, but depends on the Managers of the account that you will be assigned too. Mine is the worst management ever for 5 years with the account.
Salary / Benefits

Good Company but still needs improvement

Good company with great financial rewards. But you need to go to the office even during bad weather since there is no work from home availability. Not much work which makes no chance to improve your technical knowledge.

Pros

Quarterly Incentive Pay

Cons

No work from home
Salary / Benefits

It is a nice place to work.

FIS Global is a good company to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with. The workplace culture is fun. But if you are not good at handling stress it is not advisable.

Pros

Workplace culture

Cons

Stress
  • FIS