First Standard Finance Corporation

First Standard Finance Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines24 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for almost 11 years. Working in a fast pace environment, teaches me how to be focus. Time is your enemy. You have to be cautious and mentally strong. Especially when it comes to hitting your target. Every month is a different scenario. When you fail to keep up you have to be emotionally prepare for the outcome. But despite of it all, I was never left out on different departments i've been part of.
Pros
Acquired differents skills, like: Customer oriented, be detailed oriented and focus.
Cons
Emotionally wrecking due to stress and unbalance work force.
Salary / Benefits
We have two floors in the building, Having been assigned in accounts the department got its own room located at the second floor. We are 15 people in the branch and we have 3 business center all over Palawan. We are all fine despite different positions.
I learned so may things during my tenure of 13 years in this company. We are used to multi-tasking, I'm not just handling the accounts, I also do HR functions and duties like interviewing new applicants, exams and giving them their requirements. In the absence of cashier I also act as reliever. And when the manager needs to attend meetings and the like, I was in-charged during the days she was in a business travel. I act as internal audit and checker of our business centers, I surprise visit them as advised by my immediate head.

The management is still adjusting, there were plenty of new positions they created for proper monitoring of the companies performance. My co-workers are fun to be with, although there are some misunderstanding but it's normal, as long as it is work related everything can be sort out.

I am used to meeting deadlines on-time, so for me I find my job very fine. i am enjoying it because we are not just working we are like family in the company. we also have travels, wellness, and outreach program yearly. The company gives us a chance to experience not just work but also memories of other things worth remembering.
Pros
travel, free snacks and sometimes lunch and dinner, incentives, bonuses
Cons
working during holidays to meet deadlines
Salary / Benefits
Each day of work for me is very challenging on how to close deal in order to meet my quota. Ive learned to meet deadlines in submission of reports and presentation of marketing plans. The management is quite fair in handling their people and giving the right benefit. My co-workers is not that easy to deal with sometimes but i believe that a good talk helps a lot to understand and help each other as a team. I guess the hardest part of my job is closing a deal reason why sometimes i don't meet my quota. The most enjoyable part of my job is traveling in different places every we spent our company summer outing, the monthly stress management program and team building.
Pros
Free meal & travel allowances.
Cons
Healthcard (which dependents are not included)
- 8 working hours a day
- no work on sunday, holidays and special public holidays

- needs clear, well organized, not one sided management, fair mgt.

- crab mentality from co-workers ,no team work & played by politics

- work is not well compensated & as well as benefits having cut down with no prior noticed

- travel from one place to another