First Standard Finance Corporation

First Standard Finance Corporation Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Employees there are very accommodating and friendly. I can finish my job at the end of the day and the management there doesn't demotivate the employee though incentives are minimum but enough.
Pros
Good co-employees
Cons
Quite enough Salary
Salary / Benefits
The Job is very interesting and challenging because, there is no proper training and after I was hired I immediately conducted appraiser. The management is good from RM upward.
Pros
with free snacks.
Cons
No pressure on job.
Salary / Benefits
loans processing and filing of all pertinent documents needed for loans. active customer service experience since i am one of the fron liners. Outstanding management and benefits for employees.
Pros
On time salary
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot but most specially I developed my skills as a person and it made me grow a lot at work. The management has good communication skills and the colleagues as well.
Salary / Benefits
for me i had a very fun and awesome memories at first standard finance corporation . i love my office mate and also the management, there time that i dont like the behavior of my colleagues but when the time pass by can actually handle and for me its manageable
Pros
good experience, develop your skills
Cons
the attitude of head
Salary / Benefits
* Follow up payment thru call and text, making reports of per accounts * I have learned a lot of my position such as, facing clients or handling clients and it also measure my patience. * Management that uplift or motivate me to do better my work. * I prefer to work with friendly colleagues. * Perhaps, if the manager did not satisfied your work. * I am happy to make bond with my colleagues.
Pros
Have a break
Cons
Regular hours
Salary / Benefits
- the typical day at work follow-up client to their monthly obligation making a daily paper works , receiving payment in the absence of cashier - i've learned how to deal people in a different characteristic - management is only concern of the income in the business not the benefits of the staff -my co-worker are all good i can easily mingle with them -hardest part of the job is when we cannot achieve our monthly target -most enjoyable part of hte job is when we can achive our target
Salary / Benefits
We have two floors in the building, Having been assigned in accounts the department got its own room located at the second floor. We are 15 people in the branch and we have 3 business center all over Palawan. We are all fine despite different positions. I learned so may things during my tenure of 13 years in this company. We are used to multi-tasking, I'm not just handling the accounts, I also do HR functions and duties like interviewing new applicants, exams and giving them their requirements. In the absence of cashier I also act as reliever. And when the manager needs to attend meetings and the like, I was in-charged during the days she was in a business travel. I act as internal audit and checker of our business centers, I surprise visit them as advised by my immediate head. The management is still adjusting, there were plenty of new positions they created for proper monitoring of the companies performance. My co-workers are fun to be with, although there are some misunderstanding but it's normal, as long as it is work related everything can be sort out. I am used to meeting deadlines on-time, so for me I find my job very fine. i am enjoying it because we are not just working we are like family in the company. we also have travels, wellness, and outreach program yearly. The company gives us a chance to experience not just work but also memories of other things worth remembering.
Pros
travel, free snacks and sometimes lunch and dinner, incentives, bonuses
Cons
working during holidays to meet deadlines
Salary / Benefits
Each day of work for me is very challenging on how to close deal in order to meet my quota. Ive learned to meet deadlines in submission of reports and presentation of marketing plans. The management is quite fair in handling their people and giving the right benefit. My co-workers is not that easy to deal with sometimes but i believe that a good talk helps a lot to understand and help each other as a team. I guess the hardest part of my job is closing a deal reason why sometimes i don't meet my quota. The most enjoyable part of my job is traveling in different places every we spent our company summer outing, the monthly stress management program and team building.
Pros
Free meal & travel allowances.
Cons
Healthcard (which dependents are not included)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at First Standard Finance Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
- 8 working hours a day - no work on sunday, holidays and special public holidays - needs clear, well organized, not one sided management, fair mgt. - crab mentality from co-workers ,no team work & played by politics - work is not well compensated & as well as benefits having cut down with no prior noticed - travel from one place to another