First Standard Finance Corporation

First Standard Finance Corporation Employee Reviews for Marketing Representative

Marketing Representative2 reviews
Philippines2 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I used to be a Marketing Representative in this company. I enjoy a lot working to market the products and services offered the company. i market and convince the prospect client to avail the loans services we offered. the company is very kind and generous.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Each day of work for me is very challenging on how to close deal in order to meet my quota. Ive learned to meet deadlines in submission of reports and presentation of marketing plans. The management is quite fair in handling their people and giving the right benefit. My co-workers is not that easy to deal with sometimes but i believe that a good talk helps a lot to understand and help each other as a team. I guess the hardest part of my job is closing a deal reason why sometimes i don't meet my quota. The most enjoyable part of my job is traveling in different places every we spent our company summer outing, the monthly stress management program and team building.
Pros
Free meal & travel allowances.
Cons
Healthcard (which dependents are not included)