First Standard Finance Corporation

First Standard Finance Corporation Employee Reviews in Naga

Naga2 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I monitor the people ( accounts officers) entrusted to me by my former company, we do field work offering our loan services to businessman in the area, we were able to get prospects and applicants but sometimes we we're able to get some doors slammed at our faces for offering them our services especially those that are considered wealthy in the area. I have a supportive co-workers and we treat each other as family in and outside our work, but when we're doing our responsibilities ( office hours) we all put our attention and dedication to it. The most enjoyable part of my job is I got to travel everyday, meeting different kind of people in all walks of life, meeting new friends and foe at times everyday is always a new challenge, always different compared to yesterday's work/ job and be able to booked an account is worth the effort and hard work and an achievement for me.
Pros
free hotel accommodations
Cons
at times long hours
Salary / Benefits
driving a car any where in cam sur,cam norte, and quezon province just to locate the concern client. with this i need to learned any legal matter in related for the foreclosure/money matters.i've learned how to drive during my trainee period with my co-employee.
the hardest part of the job is when the client is refusing to surrender the unit or property and the most enjoyable part of my job is when i made accomplishment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
i am willing to overtime if necessary.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at First Standard Finance Corporation?