First Standard Finance Corporation

First Standard Finance Corporation Employee Reviews in Davao City

Davao City4 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for almost 11 years. Working in a fast pace environment, teaches me how to be focus. Time is your enemy. You have to be cautious and mentally strong. Especially when it comes to hitting your target. Every month is a different scenario. When you fail to keep up you have to be emotionally prepare for the outcome. But despite of it all, I was never left out on different departments i've been part of.
Pros
Acquired differents skills, like: Customer oriented, be detailed oriented and focus.
Cons
Emotionally wrecking due to stress and unbalance work force.
Salary / Benefits
Employees there are very accommodating and friendly. I can finish my job at the end of the day and the management there doesn't demotivate the employee though incentives are minimum but enough.
Pros
Good co-employees
Cons
Quite enough Salary
Salary / Benefits
This is my first company I've worked with. this company gave me knowledge that i need. It molded me of who I am now as an Accountant. This company show me how to be patience in doing manual financial statements.
Pros
More benefits
Cons
Overtime
happy busy challenging day
learned a lot

good & initiative requirement

good

bulk transaction sometimes but can handle it

meeting quotas made me satisfactorily happy
Pros
health benefits
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at First Standard Finance Corporation?