First Standard Finance Corporation
First Standard Finance Corporation Employee Review

June 16, 2019
I used to be a Marketing Representative in this company. I enjoy a lot working to market the products and services offered the company. i market and convince the prospect client to avail the loans services we offered. the company is very kind and generous.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
free lunch
November 26, 2014
Same role
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) - Cler Grand Hotel, Lawa-an, Roxas City, Philippines
Each day of work for me is very challenging on how to close deal in order to meet my quota. Ive learned to meet deadlines in submission of reports and presentation of marketing plans. The management is quite fair in handling their people and giving the right benefit. My co-workers is not that easy to deal with sometimes but i believe that a good talk helps a lot to understand and help each other as a team. I guess the hardest part of my job is closing a deal reason why sometimes i don't meet my quota. The most enjoyable part of my job is traveling in different places every we spent our company summer outing, the monthly stress management program and team building.
Pros
Free meal & travel allowances.
Cons
Healthcard (which dependents are not included)
August 21, 2020
Senior Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) - Davao City
I've been with the company for almost 11 years. Working in a fast pace environment, teaches me how to be focus. Time is your enemy. You have to be cautious and mentally strong. Especially when it comes to hitting your target. Every month is a different scenario. When you fail to keep up you have to be emotionally prepare for the outcome. But despite of it all, I was never left out on different departments i've been part of.
Pros
Acquired differents skills, like: Customer oriented, be detailed oriented and focus.
Cons
Emotionally wrecking due to stress and unbalance work force.
February 17, 2020
Branch Manager (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Significantly contributed to company's growth.
Learned how to motivate people. Improved my interpersonal skills.

Conducive to work at.

Learned the values of hardwork, commitment, dedication, entusiasm, passion, and patience.