First Standard Finance Corporation
First Standard Finance Corporation Employee Review

Productive organization which can really enhance your ability to connect with clients

April 6, 2019
Employees there are very accommodating and friendly. I can finish my job at the end of the day and the management there doesn't demotivate the employee though incentives are minimum but enough.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Good co-employees
Cons
Quite enough Salary
July 25, 2017
Same role
Accounts Monitoring Clerk (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
* Follow up payment thru call and text, making reports of per accounts
* I have learned a lot of my position such as, facing clients or handling clients and it also measure my patience.

* Management that uplift or motivate me to do better my work.

* I prefer to work with friendly colleagues.

* Perhaps, if the manager did not satisfied your work.

* I am happy to make bond with my colleagues.
Pros
Have a break
Cons
Regular hours
July 27, 2015
Same role
Accounts Recovery and Foreclosure Clerk (Current Employee) - Naga, P05
driving a car any where in cam sur,cam norte, and quezon province just to locate the concern client. with this i need to learned any legal matter in related for the foreclosure/money matters.i've learned how to drive during my trainee period with my co-employee.
the hardest part of the job is when the client is refusing to surrender the unit or property and the most enjoyable part of my job is when i made accomplishment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
i am willing to overtime if necessary.
August 21, 2020
Same location
Senior Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) - Davao City
I've been with the company for almost 11 years. Working in a fast pace environment, teaches me how to be focus. Time is your enemy. You have to be cautious and mentally strong. Especially when it comes to hitting your target. Every month is a different scenario. When you fail to keep up you have to be emotionally prepare for the outcome. But despite of it all, I was never left out on different departments i've been part of.
Pros
Acquired differents skills, like: Customer oriented, be detailed oriented and focus.
Cons
Emotionally wrecking due to stress and unbalance work force.