First Standard Finance Corporation
First Standard Finance Corporation Employee Review

Employee Satisfaction

June 22, 2017
The company has a daily transaction. You can face different behavior of people wherein you can learn to handle different attitudes of employees and clients. There are core values and rules to be followed. The hardest part of JOb is you need to search for yourself new styles and techniques to make your job efficient and effective. The most enjoyable part is when you do your work with love together with the people around you.
August 21, 2020
Senior Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) - Davao City
I've been with the company for almost 11 years. Working in a fast pace environment, teaches me how to be focus. Time is your enemy. You have to be cautious and mentally strong. Especially when it comes to hitting your target. Every month is a different scenario. When you fail to keep up you have to be emotionally prepare for the outcome. But despite of it all, I was never left out on different departments i've been part of.
Pros
Acquired differents skills, like: Customer oriented, be detailed oriented and focus.
Cons
Emotionally wrecking due to stress and unbalance work force.
February 17, 2020
Branch Manager (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Significantly contributed to company's growth.
Learned how to motivate people. Improved my interpersonal skills.

Conducive to work at.

Learned the values of hardwork, commitment, dedication, entusiasm, passion, and patience.
August 25, 2019
Junior Loan Processor (Current Employee) - Butuan
This job is challenging to me because of the position I need to negoatiate also to our client and trust us to be one of our client in our company. To be also served them to satisfy there needs as client.
Pros
Free Wellness
Cons