First Standard Finance Corporation
First Standard Finance Corporation Employee Review

effective and efficient/past action/industrious

July 27, 2015
driving a car any where in cam sur,cam norte, and quezon province just to locate the concern client. with this i need to learned any legal matter in related for the foreclosure/money matters.i've learned how to drive during my trainee period with my co-employee.
the hardest part of the job is when the client is refusing to surrender the unit or property and the most enjoyable part of my job is when i made accomplishment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
i am willing to overtime if necessary.
April 6, 2019
Same role
Junior Accounts Monitoring Clerk (Current Employee) - Davao City
Employees there are very accommodating and friendly. I can finish my job at the end of the day and the management there doesn't demotivate the employee though incentives are minimum but enough.
Pros
Good co-employees
Cons
Quite enough Salary
July 25, 2017
Same role
Accounts Monitoring Clerk (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
* Follow up payment thru call and text, making reports of per accounts
* I have learned a lot of my position such as, facing clients or handling clients and it also measure my patience.

* Management that uplift or motivate me to do better my work.

* I prefer to work with friendly colleagues.

* Perhaps, if the manager did not satisfied your work.

* I am happy to make bond with my colleagues.
Pros
Have a break
Cons
Regular hours
July 4, 2016
Same location
Marketing Supervisor (Former Employee) - Naga City, Philippines
I monitor the people ( accounts officers) entrusted to me by my former company, we do field work offering our loan services to businessman in the area, we were able to get prospects and applicants but sometimes we we're able to get some doors slammed at our faces for offering them our services especially those that are considered wealthy in the area. I have a supportive co-workers and we treat each other as family in and outside our work, but when we're doing our responsibilities ( office hours) we all put our attention and dedication to it. The most enjoyable part of my job is I got to travel everyday, meeting different kind of people in all walks of life, meeting new friends and foe at times everyday is always a new challenge, always different compared to yesterday's work/ job and be able to booked an account is worth the effort and hard work and an achievement for me.
Pros
free hotel accommodations
Cons
at times long hours